Reviews for Tangled
an-angelsmiles chapter 14 . 4/13/2008
I party hard, but I don't drink too much. I sing, that's probably whyy. Drinking ruins the voice.

I miss Adoniss! I love him. Where hee at? LOL. I'm totally dying for some Adonis and Tess.
slowlydancingtothestars chapter 14 . 4/13/2008
can't wait for more!
aerogirl401 chapter 14 . 4/13/2008
I am so happy that you updated!

I was rather surprised that Adonis has bipolar. It adds a rather interesting facet to the story. Hopefully Tess talks to Cam about her night with Adonis soon...It just seems like things are going out of control for her...What I really want to know is how Adonis feels toward Tess...

Great chapter, and I can't wait for the next one!
LachelleMarie chapter 14 . 4/13/2008
For some odd reason Reggie's secret makes me think that he is gay. I don't know why but I am like Reggie has to be gay or he has seen Tess and Adonis which makes me go yah, because I am all for the drama.

To be honest I was kind of hoping someone would have seen T/A in the gym. I mean the gym is a very open and very public place and since college resembles highschool rumors do float around.

Anyways I really liked the chapter. I liked how you were informative about bipolar disorder. I actually have bipolar II and a little advice incase you didn't know I really wouldn't give Adonis lithium unless he had Bipolar I. Lithium really messes a person up before it does anything to help them.

Can't wait for the drama, update soon.

LachelleMarie
Diamandis chapter 14 . 4/13/2008
Another great chapter. The wait was worth it! I feel a bit sorry for Adonis, I suppose thats what you were aiming for. Update asap!
ani chapter 14 . 4/13/2008
hm... I know I did say, that I'm sick of all these stories about depressed misunderstood guys, BUT god, I have to say, you did this wonderfully :) It's just so believable and makes totally sense. I don't know, maybe it's the fact that you went much deeper into the problem, that you didn't just simply say that he has depression but actually laid out all the symptoms and what exactly he has etc. Yeah, it just... makes sense and actually, as weird as that sounds to me, fits somehow Adonis :)

Heh, needless to say, I really liked this chapter, you just keep making it better and better huh? And I am really looking forward to the confrontation, but I honestly really really hope Tess is going to take Mitchs' advise not to blackmail Adonis into anything, that would seriously screw everything up between them even more. Besides he probably expects her to do just that, so she really shouldn't do that!

Yeah, uh, I guess I should dtop my rambling now, this review is seriously way too long :)

love
brunettefrenchgirl chapter 14 . 4/13/2008
Hey! Congrats for the SKOW awards

My favorite pair is still Tess and Adonis.

Cameron is, for me, a looser, he is too "perfect" but he's not really: he's riche, cute, nice to Tess, doesn't throw his money out the window, and he has accepted Tess when she was low for what she is, for me tess like m for all that, he is her savior. On the other hand, Cam doesn't do well under preassure, and for what i did understand, Amy was a secret, so he goes to a girl for another but secretly, besides, it seems that Tess try to hide a side of her personnality to him, she's not the same around him, she's more tame... but around Adonis, it's a whole new side of her that we see, and it's really entertaining. Cameron will surelly please all the mother and allthe nice and quiet women, and I don't think he is THE one for Tess for that...

Adonis has some good points too (), he's gorgeous and rich, but I think only Cam and Morgan know his real personnality, the vision we have af him is not real, we only see he consequences of his action and maybe the fact that we know he has bipolar disorders might help to understand him. It's not because he have sex with everybody that he's "evil" (that's a typical american point of view lol), it's not like he is fifty and force this girls! When he have sex with them he doesn't promise to be more thn that, they are stupid if them assume the contrary... I'd like to know more about him, please, we know the syndrome of bipolarity but that's not him, it's just the illness who "speak". It would be greatif Tess and Adonis learned to know each other because they only assume the worst... That's almost funny..

One of your reviewer, who was European (i'm french by the way) said that she liked your stroy because it's so real, I think that too. Tess is not the good little heroin which never makes mistake, who is virgin and want to save it for the one (even if she dreams of a clean start with Cam which is really honorable and shows how much she wants to be perfect for him.). it's true that in most stories (most of them are rated T which is one of the reason of why i read the M rated) alcohol, cigarettes and primarital sex are taboo, abortion is a big "no-no". I'm not saying that some europeans don't think the same but i'm under the impression that they are not the majority...

It's great to read a real and mature story ho fall in love with the perfect guy. Nobody's perfect, so what if Adonis is a jerk to Tess? It doesn't mean he's a bad guy. and anyways, everybody knows that girls fall for bad guys lol

Bye Bye! I hope to heard of you soon, I hate cliffhanger!

PS: English is soo not my first language, and it is known that french suck with foreign languages...héhé...so sorry for the grammar mistakes
Kadekksys chapter 14 . 4/12/2008
FILER CHAPTER! gr. I want action! :P

and that sucks about paris; and lemme guess: mom is preggers?
kingrankar76 chapter 14 . 4/12/2008
I gotta say I prefer Tess being with Adonis than Cameron. He definitely looks hotter. Please update soon.
Okazaki chapter 14 . 4/12/2008
haha, the beginning of this chapter reminded me of this youtube vid, where after this big amount of info on turtle island, "Thanks to Wikipedia!" scrolls across the screen. I probably shouldn't have laughed at the beginning part, but I still did

The chapter was great; the cliffhanger however, was not so great :(

/watch?vdIHYvfDakfk
nonaccount chapter 14 . 4/12/2008
I'm glad to see one of the puzzle pieces of Adonis' character fall into place, hopefully there will be more to come soon. :)
Inky-Angel chapter 14 . 4/12/2008
Her mother is PREGNANT, isn't she? Don't even tell me she's not. I don't want to hear it! :P
awaiting.rain chapter 14 . 4/12/2008
damn, what did you do to end up in the er?

no adnonis? [

hm. at first, when riley said the whole '...whatever transpired...' thing i thought he was talking about adonis.
MZ PEACHESZZ chapter 14 . 4/12/2008
AH YOU CUT OFF AT THE BEST PART!

please update soon- I am dying for the Adonis meeting!

Interesting chapter- a lot of info but I can't wait for the next juicy, drama-filled chapter!

Don't take another 2 months to update...please?

In fact, wouldn't it be nice if you could update within the next 5 days or so? While the events and the anticipation are still fresh in the minds of your readers and they are eagerly awaiting the next chapter?

just a thought. lol.

please update soon.

love it.
Slink chapter 14 . 4/12/2008
Awesome chapter. I'm pretty shocked about the manic depressive thing- I'd actually just thought it was garden variety depression when Tess had found the bottle of pills. But jesus christ, that fucking sucks. He's literally going to have to pop pills for this for his entire life.

Oh and I saw those pictures of Adonis on your Bio page. I think my panties burst into flame.
1,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 98 .. Last Next »