Reviews for Tangled
midnightbeauty chapter 14 . 4/12/2008
Aww, I feel so bad for Tess :( Can't wait to read the next chap. though! Dude, what happened though? You were in the hospital? Hope you're better! Oh, and it was nice to see why Adonis really acts the way he does, but now I feel bad for him, too XD Update soon!

Kisses,

midnightbeauty

PS- oh, and congrats on your SKOW awards!
sara chapter 13 . 4/12/2008
hmm... you know what i realized? Tessa and her mother are extremely alike. She's making the same mistakes her mother had. Will Tessandra ever meet her father again in this story? Or not? Just wondering. Anyways it was bugging me and i just thought i'd review again. :]

-sara

p.s.- update soon!
anatidaephobiac chapter 13 . 4/10/2008
please update son

so good.. i really hope you wont leave everyone hanging for too long..
Slink chapter 13 . 4/10/2008
I like your story quite a bit, and I find your characters complex and interesting- possibly even more so than in your other story, 30 Days. If you've ever read The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath, Adonis reminds me a little bit of the Women Hater who plays a part in one of the chapters. The Women Hater also basically thought all women were whores, and loved only one girl who apparently was about to enter a nunnery- obviously putting her on a pedestal of purity that no other normal female could attain. The way Adonis acts with Morgan sort of reminds me of that. As if once a women has lost her virginity, she's smeared for life as a worthless being.
Regin chapter 13 . 4/8/2008
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Secret Heart01 chapter 11 . 3/31/2008
Story's pretty dramatic, hm but occasionally you have some strange grammatical/spelling/logical mistakes though ...

like: " All it would take was five little words. ‘I slept with Adonis’ "

that's four little words! :P

Anyway, keep updating :)
veeeen chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
omg udpate already girl! you basically left us on a HUGE cliffhanger! I'm going to die of the long wait. just kidding. but seriously please update soon!
RavioliShenanigans chapter 13 . 3/26/2008
Okay, so you totally can not just leave it there... hurry with the next chapter please! And I want to know what is up with Reggie!
dramaqueen89 chapter 13 . 3/24/2008
oh my god. you have to update soon! its getting interesting. i wonder how cam will react to their little indiscretion :)
CRAZY FOR APPLES chapter 13 . 3/23/2008
please update!
annabanana chapter 13 . 3/22/2008
please update son! it's been over a month
thatcrazychickcindy chapter 13 . 3/20/2008
You do know that it's absolute murder for me to read these stories and wait for an update.

LOL, well, take your time though. Perfection need not haste.

Thanks for writing. This stuff is pure genius. Thanks.

sunny chapter 13 . 3/15/2008
This is an awesome story!

I adore Adomis and Tess. Please keep updating!

Great story!
aerogirl401 chapter 13 . 3/13/2008
love, love, love your story!

but I feel like their is going to be a lot of heartache...I hope it's worth it..

not to mention I love both Adonis and Cam..can't wait for the update!
LeLe chapter 13 . 3/13/2008
oh man this was a great chapter! update soon, well you know after you're hand gets better and everything!

good luck on you're midterms...
1,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 99 .. Last Next »