Reviews for Tangled
essence33 chapter 8 . 8/16/2009
hey,

first, i want to say that i'm DYING to finish this story. i mean, the drama just started getting really good (caz tess and adonis finally hooks up.)

so far, i'm most impressed with tess. i've been reading A LOT of stories, but tess is one-of-a-kind. she has an imperfect character, but not in the "pity me" kind of way and she's hilarious! i so want tess to end up with adonis (i predict that she will.) for some reason, i don't like cam...it's like cam's a wounded puppy. he's cute, but adonis is HOT. i think cam is too afraid or something, not that i can blame him, it sounds like he was burned by his exes and is still hurt.

omgosh, I WANNA READ MORE. i even created my LJ account right after reading this chapter so that i could finish the story...and if reviewing could get me into the LJ community, i'm definitely reviewing! although i've always been a silent reader, i've been rethinking my policy lately. i mean, i love the stories, and a little reviewing won't hurt anybody.

anyway, before i start rambling off again...KEEP ON WRITING!
obsessivity chapter 16 . 7/10/2009
That's fucking rich..

it reaches where tess and adonis actually do something and the story's fucking removed..

my god i fucking hate plagiarizers..

always ruin my reading ):

why don't you guys make a site on piczo; you know you can ban anyone from copying you shit on there even CTRL C don't work.

a pop out comes out telling you it's forbidden

i hope you saved the story and didn't delete ):

If you saved it; can you please send me it?

i wanna finish it so badd

i'll do anything..

and trust me i won't steal nothing.. (:

BUT PLEASE

don't ruin my fun
mdogg34 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
hey! i love your stories on FP, and it sucks that you were/are being plagarized. i want to continue following them on LJ, but do i need to get an account for it? and if i do, do i need to friend you or is it public? thanks so much!
DawnAwakens chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Hey, I'm kind of in love with your story.. and I was wondering if you're putting it up anywhere or what? I got to 9th chapter, and I was gonan start reading the 10th until I realized there was no chapter.

And then I read that your stories have been plagiarized? That sucks maan! I really hate for your stories to go to waste. If you are putting Tangled up anywhere, please let me know. B/c it was right at the good part when it stopped lol. Thanks so much,

xoxhp.
Stillill chapter 31 . 6/17/2009
I am one that is guilty of enjoying your story though never leaving a review. I generally tend to do so at the end of the story, if that's any consolation. I completely understand and support your choice to remove the story. Plagiarism is ridiculous and needs to be better handled by FP. I have added you on LiveJournal under my name maggiejacobs. I look forward to reading the rest of Tangled and good luck with your plans of publishing 30 Days!
Aragorn is mine chapter 10 . 6/16/2009
so just wondering do I have to add you as a friend on lj in order to continue reading? I haven't used LJ before S
Aragorn is mine chapter 11 . 6/16/2009
man i just finished exams, and I had blocked ficpress until after so that I wouldn't get distracted, I was so happy to see an email saying tangled updated and then I found out... it didn't oh well... it's sad to hear people would stoop so low as to plagiarize ( But hey if you're posting on LJ that is fine by moi ) That way i can block ficpress again and only read your story which is super awesome by the way ;D Hope you update on LJ soon so u can make me happy after I got all disappointed cause you didn't update
TammyS3 chapter 10 . 6/13/2009
I can't belive you'r story, well parts of it anyway, were removed! That just makes me laugh, but I bet they were really good
iiHEARTyuu chapter 9 . 6/12/2009
OMG, NO!

You left us with a major cliff-hanger! I'm so depressed, plagirisers are at large these days :( all my favourite stories/authors are leaving!

I read House of Cards ages ago (but didn't review, sorry! I really did love it though. It was heaps good! And I'm up-to-date with the sequel as well! I love Keegan, he's a sweetheart underneath all that coldness!) and only decided to start reading Tangled cause I'm pretty much on holidays now. (No more uni for like a month! Wo! I digress.) Anyway, I was full getting into it, then BAM! I see removed :( I'm not surprised though, I read your author's note on your profile, but you left the biggest cliffhanger ever! It's so suspensful lol.

I'm hoping that I can follow you to LJ (I recently made an account cause so many authors are using that now) but if not, I shall wait to see your stories on shelves ;) teehee.

Anyway, take care. And keep up the awesome writing and stories!
sitabird chapter 31 . 6/11/2009
THat's so sad :(

How do i get to your LJ account?
Initially loaded chapter 31 . 6/10/2009
Um...I was just wondering, because I never used Live Journal before, how do I find your stuff on it. Because this has been one of the stories that I think about even when I'm not reading it.
Evadere chapter 31 . 6/9/2009
I'm sorry to hear about that. It's ridiculous that people resort to plagiarism instead of creativity :/
Blondie2 chapter 31 . 6/9/2009
Ah, that sucks, I had no idea that was going on here, I haven 't been on in ages but now I know I will be unhooking my own stories - especially my more recent ones which are better written.

I will pop along to your live journal so I can keep reading I just love this story
hazuraina chapter 31 . 6/9/2009
Sorry to hear about your works being plagiarized. Seriously, it's been getting worse lately, and a lot of authors just only realize that their works are being plagiarized. ):

Anyways, good luck with publishing your works )

ps : added you on lj btw )
sweet.escape chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
hey great story, sorry to hear some of your stories were plagiarized, just hope it wont deter you from writing. )
1,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »