Reviews for Tangled
nonaccount chapter 11 . 2/3/2008
oh, god poor tess - she's just being tortured now.
icedfaerie chapter 11 . 2/3/2008
Great story! Love the plot and the characters, definitely can't wait until the next chapter!
Addy of the Door chapter 11 . 2/3/2008
Love it so far!

Adonis and Tess make the best couple!

Update Son!
JadeGoddess chapter 11 . 2/3/2008
from reggie wanting to speak with her...does that foreshadow that adonis has already hinted at something...
SadHappyFace chapter 11 . 2/3/2008
This was definitely not one of your better chapters but hey who can blame you? I give you props for updating at all. I haven't been writing since forever back. I was hoping for more adonis but I'll settle ) I hope you can update soon and that it'll be filled with tess/adonis drama )
IrishTea chapter 11 . 2/3/2008
I'm so glad you added a new chapter, even though it would have been nice if it had some Adonis in it!
sara chapter 11 . 2/3/2008
eh, this chapter was okay, not my favorite, probably because they was no Adonis! But maybe you'll have your next chapter out by sometime next saturday/sunday? Hopefully haha. But reading you're authors note, you said that the next few chapter will pick up, so i'm excited for that. I really feel for Tess, man. Just like in the first chapter of you're story 'The Gods had it out for her.' Oh man her life sucks ass. And she's supposed to be this A student and she's getting C's because Adonis is being an ass and doesn't help at all. Maybe he's doing it intentionally? Just to piss her off? Probably. Las Cojones? I thought that part was really funny. Oddly enough, I'm starting to not like Cameron. He's just kind of there and now he's pushing Tessa and it's just like dude back off! Let Adonis take her, even though he doesn't want her...yet. Anyways, I digress.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Hopefully there will be some heavy Adonis/Tess interaction? Hint, Hint, Wink, wink, Nudge, Nudge. lol i think you got the point.

-sara

p.s. will tessa's father ever come back into the story or any of her other family? also, is Adonis smart? Or did his father pull some strings so he could go to the same college as them? Because you were talking about how prestigious it was, and I was just wondering...or you don't have to tell me, because it has too much to do with the story or something.
Diamandis chapter 11 . 2/3/2008
Aw, I was looking forward to some Tess/Adonis in this chapter :( It was good anyway Update soon.
Brilliant Demise chapter 11 . 2/3/2008
:( it was short... and not much happened...

but i think I like that. You're not letting the story move on too quickly.

More Adonis drama next chapter? Please?

Can't wait

Brilliant Demise
ani chapter 11 . 2/3/2008
Hm, I wonder what Reggie has to say...

OK anyways, I have been thinking about why Adonis is acting the way he is... The first thing that comes to my mind, is that he likes her probably and just doesn't want to show it, BUT that would be way too cliché... Actually I guess he is really atracted to her, physically that is, but at the same time hates her peronality. I guess it annoyes him that she doesn't run after him like every other female. Also, I guess, he thinks she isn't worth his attention and he doesn't like the fact that Cam seems to think otherwise. I guess he even hates her more for being atracted to her, you know, blames her for that and all... But still, there has to be more to that... Something personal, maybe it has to do with her mother or something... I don't know.

I just hope that she will tell Cam eventually, even thought she probably won't and he will find out from someone else... That's just how it always happenes huh?

Well, I am really looking forard to find out :)
Demi Dear chapter 11 . 2/3/2008
What does Tess have against Soroities? I mean, since I'm from England, I don't really get the whole concept in the first place, haha.

And does Tess have to turn down ALL of Cam's offer? I figured she would just have to turn down the first one.

Even though it's pretty short, and not much happens, an update's an update :)

Keep up the great work!
Elle Winters 9 chapter 10 . 1/31/2008
whoa.. this is NOT good

cam bettr not get heartbroken all over again, because from ur summary is sounds lyk he is, and this tym betrayd by both his best frends.

please dont hurt him.. please!
Randomisation chapter 10 . 1/29/2008
i love this story! really amazing! as nasty as adonis is i kinda like him...i hope cam/tess isn't going to get too hurt in this situations...that blackmail was harsh! please continue, really great writing!
sara chapter 8 . 1/28/2008
ok so basically i re-read all of the chapters and i have come to the conclusion that adonis likes tessa. He has too. I have proof too. you're hints are really, really subtle so you have to pay extra-extra attention to make sure you catch it. When she was spying on Adonis and he confronted her and she told him she loved Cam his got really defensive and when he was sort of flirting with her he's like wanna put in an application? his eyes darkened and tessa couldnt pick up on the emotion but she always picks up other stuff, because shes kinda observant. And at the gym Adonis pratically mauled her, and she bit his lip and he was basically like wow she bit my lip, she really doesnt want me after all. And he still was touching when he was talking to her, in the gym even though he's blackmailing her.

Therefore I have come to the conclusion THAT Adonis at least lusts after Tessa, that much is obvious but I'm going on a limb here and saying he likes her and is jealous of Cameron/Tessa.

Oh god I cant wait to see how the love triangle will progress!

please update, PLEASE! i really, really can't wait for some interaction between Tess/Adonis I kind of liked it when they were flirting. It was hot. haha, so yeah get on that update, please!

-sara

your personal story stalker of Tangled
norma chapter 10 . 1/27/2008
it's time for my weekly dose of yummy adonis. where's the update dude?
1,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 85 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 105 .. Last Next »