Reviews for Tangled
dona chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
hey not that it's really important or anything, but what race is tessa? italian cuz her name sounds italian? what's adonis? cameron? sorry if this bugs you but it helps me get a better picture of the characters in my head...even though you descriptions are really good and everything.

anyways..

the chapter was really good! i cant wait to see what blackmail tessa will find of adonis, by the way i've never actually heard adonis call tessa by her actual name..is that intentional? just wondering..and why didn't tessa ask why adonis was doing all those things to her, for example why is blackmailing her? just curious. but you are the author and you know what you're doing. please answer my questions, if you can.

d.
Isabelle chapter 9 . 1/27/2008
hey girl great story! theres so much sexual tension between Adonis and Tessa I can feel it. I don't know what the fuck is up with Adonis. Does he want Tessa? Or does he really truly hate her, and thinks Cam deserves better? Hmm, very intresting. I can't wait to see the further progression of the story.

-Isabelle

oh and dear, what happened to updating once a week? It's been one week and 2 days. haha, i'm not gonna grill you about that dont worry but please get the next chapter out sometime this week? Ok please, i'm dying here, you and you're cliffhangers.
SadHappyFace chapter 10 . 1/25/2008
Oh my stars p. Poor tess, being blackmailed by that evil malevolent very sexy Adonis. And when cam finally asks her out too! Argh! Dammit! That sucks but to be honest I kind of like Adonis better...i have no clue as to why though... anyways, i'll stop rambling now. Please update soon. I'm dying to know what happens next. I'm sure your other fans are too!
SadHappyFace chapter 9 . 1/25/2008
GASP! The suspense is killing me! I feel so sorry for Tess but I kind of think something's up with Adonis...I could be on CSI jkjk. I liked this chapter in all of its desriptive glory. Pretty pretty please update soon!
serako chapter 10 . 1/24/2008
that is so very cruel of adonis to put tess in that position. and i just can't seem to decide whether or not he's doing it because he honestly feels that cam deserves better or because he wants tess all to himself. poor girl, she's finally get all that she wants, and she has to say no. haha, and as for your reviewer response, i like cam, honestly! and i'm sure that everyone else does, too. it's just that in the face of adonis' blatant arrogance and hotness, it's kind of hard to remember the nice guy bff. geez, lucky you, going off for spring break and graduating soon! i've got two more years to go. :( what're you getting your degree in? anyways, update soon, you've pretty much just left us on another deliciously awful cliffhanger.
Scared To Bits chapter 10 . 1/23/2008
Pu-LEASE update soon! I think the story is great, but I hope Tess will tell Cam about her secret rather than Adonis. And PLEASE make him forgive her!
slowlydancingtothestars chapter 10 . 1/22/2008
well this wil be intresting on how it plays out
liVe-yOuR-fAntAsy chapter 10 . 1/21/2008
I absolutely love this story! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! ]
hellokiara chapter 10 . 1/21/2008
loved this chapter.

update soon!
ani chapter 10 . 1/20/2008
loved it :)

Adonis is such an asshole, blackmaling her into something like that! But I guess that's what makes him such an intense character...

Anyways, you really did good with their first encounter with each other after the night, couldn't have been any better :)

I just hope that Tess will find a way to get back at him that will shut him up for a while...

Hm can't wait to see what happens next :)
CallMeCute chapter 10 . 1/20/2008
she needs to just tell him the truth and now.
Tararith chapter 10 . 1/19/2008
o intense :) i cant wait to see what develops. (hopefully things' don't get too messy with the blackmail stuff!) i'm excited for upcoming chapters
norma chapter 10 . 1/19/2008
AH! wowowoowowowowow. the chapter's great. and you updating once a week seems like a dream come true. that pic of adonis is droolworthy. i had no idea we had gods among us ;-)

ok here's my response to issues on this chapter. why doesn't tess wonder why adonis would blackmail her like this? what's in it for him to keep her and cameron from happiness? i mean dont get me wrong i think/ hope it's cuz adonis is in reality madly attracted to tess and wants her for hisself, but of course he'll never admit it. but she has to wonder right?

and really if she tells cameron that she had a drunken one night stand after she was sure she lost him i'm sure he'll believe her! no matter what adonis says. all of the friends KNOW that tess isn't the kind to do on off stuff with adonis. that should be obvious.
StarEyed14 chapter 10 . 1/19/2008
i'm soo maad! on the one hand I want cam and tess together, but on the other hand i want tess and adonis together.. ah!

update soon.
sara chapter 10 . 1/19/2008
wow, this chapter was amazing, god i sound repetitve like all the other reviewers. but, anyways i loved the sexual tension between adonis and tessa at the gym. it was hot. everyone thinks that adonis is actually in love with tess and thats why he wants to keep her and apart. hm, i think that's he's jealous of the companionship. Not her but her love for cam. and you proved me suspicions right. let's see now that they've had sex and adonis publically harrassed her, i think he wants more because she's probably the best girl he has ever screwed. Yum. I can't wait for the next chapter. Let's hope you stick to that new year's resolution. I feel like nominating you for this story on SKOW. Hmm, I think I will. Can't wait until next chapter.

-sara

p.s. there was a few errors in this chapter so be sure to review it again. don't worry they're not big ones like bad sentence structure, just common ones.

p.p.s. i think i'm gonna look up some mathias pics now because that guy was orgasmic looking.
1,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 106 .. Last Next »