Reviews for Tangled
samantha chapter 10 . 1/19/2008
i have a feeling i know how this is going to end, and i swear, if it does end the way i think it will, im going to kick your ass so hard youll be cryin, XD. i want this to be a happy ending for EVERYONE, and for gods sake, stop pulling our strings and let ther cat outta the bag already. lol, just kidding, if you updated quickly, i wouldnt mind so much. lol.

this is an awesome story, and please, UPDATE SOON

HAPPY ENDINGS!

ciao

samantha ( 0.0 nightriders 0.0 )
awaiting.rain chapter 10 . 1/19/2008
god, adonis is such an ass.

but, he's so damn sexy. eh, what can i say...i usually go for the slightly prick-ish guys. there's just something about them...maybe it's the confidence..or i guess, cocky-ness.

whatever you want to call it.

why doesn't he want cam and tess together, though? hmm.

i can't help but resent cam a little. partially b/c i like adonis better, but still. it's like he's been stringing tess along. and ew..who is this amy chick?

all of a sudden he's ready for a date...but for some reason, i just don't think he's doing it b/c he really wants to.

i love tess and adonis interaction. more of it, por favor.

i can't wait till they start finding the other more like-able...if they ever do.
Angel of Ink chapter 10 . 1/19/2008
Cam is a doouche. He needs to jump off a cliff. Adonis is a douche, too, but I like him so that's different.
Brilliant Demise chapter 10 . 1/19/2008
URG! He's so freaking... URG. Smotheringly sexy? Are there even words for what he is?

I want to see him work out. I envy Tess.

Wah! I want Adonis for myself! (Grabs flipflop and hits Tess over the head with it until she's unconscious) YAY! Now he's MINE! (Tackles him to the ground, ties ropes around him, drags him into my room by his feet, and forces him to be my sex slave.)

Wow. Cam had a drastic change of heart. Too bad I'm not rooting for him or I'd be freaking elated.

Adonis was pretty pissed when she was talking about how she was drunk and he had taken advantage of her and whatever. (M... Adonis pissed... could make for some steamy sex. Yummy)

One question I guess I'm gunna have to brainstorm for the next week: Why would Adonis not want them together?

Well, great job, as always. Can't wait for more.

Adonis's Favorite Stalker,

Brilliant Demise

P.S. If you wanna throw some more steamy Tess/Adonis action in there, I'm sure none of us would mind. I think Tess could deal with another "Mistake" Lol
people.are.strange chapter 10 . 1/19/2008
Argh stupid Adonis. And I looked at the pic of the guy you chose to represent Adonis, in the name of everything holy, that guy is drop dead gorgeous. i just wanna do uh unholy things to him to say the least. Haha. I've been hoping for Cam to finally take the next level with Tess, and its happening but I doubt it'll last due to Adonis. When Cam finds out Im gonna feel so bad for him.
Diamandis chapter 10 . 1/19/2008
God I HATE Adonis, but for some reason I like him aswell. He is being horrible but at least they kissed, yay! He's not going to like the fact that Tess and cam are going out. Update Soon!
cryingelf chapter 10 . 1/19/2008
hahah! i rest my case. Adonis is still a jerk..

"my ovaries will have turned to sawdust" Don't you love this statement? So funny!
polyphonic spree chapter 10 . 1/19/2008
Damn Adonis and his sex appeal.

This is going to turn out badly, isn't it?

Oh God
IrishTea chapter 10 . 1/19/2008
haha i loved this chapter, can't wait to read more!
Gigi chapter 9 . 1/19/2008
o wow. ah adonis likes tess!
Ms ShiSha chapter 10 . 1/19/2008
wow ... you know, i kinda had the feeling already at the beginning at the story, that it would be filled with lots of drama and well ... darkness ... i love it when a story can make me sad and angry and letting me feel exactly like the main character and angsty drama is just the best way to do it but i prefer my stories with a happy end.

though i have my 'wish-couple' i will follow the story till the last chapter - you just captured me with your writing style and plot, which is terrific!

huh.. this is really complex and sad, A again showed his asshole side and i get the feeling that though he loves woman for sex, he is misogynistic ... i can't wait to find out what has made him the way he is and even though i like C as only a friend, it still frustrated me how after he finally did what T always wanted, she can't accept it the way she want it .. can't wait to read the next chapter

LG
HazeleyedHoney chapter 10 . 1/19/2008
Man Adonis is an ass! Although I can understand since he seems to have a mistrust of women and I think is in love with Tess. I wonder what Tess is gonna do now. She should just tell Cameron what happened and let the chips fall where they may. Cause if she doesn't she will just end up hurting him by turning him down, but this is just one girls opinion. I can't wait to see what you decide what will happen next.

-waiting with bated breath-

HazeleyedHoney

P.S. I love the Tess/Adonis idea more than the Tess/Cameron idea. But I've always had a thing for fireworks and Tess and Adonis have a lot of fireworks. XD
anon chapter 10 . 1/19/2008
yah! u are back please update soon i cant wait to read more!
mOochi chapter 9 . 1/19/2008
Hey! I'm so glad you continued this story after Thirty Days, it just keeps getting better and better... :)

question: do you know what happens with Riley's discovery at the end of chapter 9 ? Does Cameron not find out or will it be addressed later... ?

thanks!

keep up the yummy story :)
j.c-chic chapter 10 . 1/19/2008