Reviews for Tangled
nonaccount chapter 10 . 1/18/2008
OH! MY! GOD! That Adonis is a complete shit! He's a horrible, horrible person . . . aside from that I'm impressed you updated so quickly! :)
lejahkeyy chapter 10 . 1/18/2008
wowow. adonis is bad...and very seducing. but dang, bite so hard to draw blood. wowzers! okay yes, update once a week, better yet every day!
Innocencefrgttn chapter 10 . 1/18/2008
Damn Adonis. He just had to blackmail her. Damn him. I pity Cam. And Tess. BUT~ I love the update a lot. (I'd write more, but I'm sleep deprived at the moment.)
Kadekksys chapter 10 . 1/18/2008
that's is one cruel, cruel man.

really cruel.
Lorango911 chapter 10 . 1/18/2008
woa woa woa. Adonis is sneaky! omg Tess needs to hurry up and get her head out of her ass cuz i'm rooting for him all the way! Cam needs to take whatever stick is up HIS ass and go somewhere.. no i'm kidding... i just don't like the fact that she had to wait almost four years for him. ugh. MOVE ON! ok. no procrastination! update as soon as possible! i don't like having to look for other stories when they're not half as good as the ones i'm already reading. like this one!
britty-tt chapter 9 . 1/18/2008
Talk about a cliffhanger!

I have read and loved your other story so I thought I'd read this one. So happy I did. i'm loving it.

Though I'm not a huge fan of love triangles lol. (i hate that someone always has to miss out)

Can't wait for more!
The Professionals chapter 9 . 1/16/2008
O Cliffhanger! You are such a good writer! I love your writing style - readers can get a really good feel of the characters because they're so well-developped!

Keep up the good work! :D
Freakage chapter 9 . 1/16/2008
Absolutely love it! I totally missed this story and am really looking forward to any new installments you'll put up. I hope things become easier for you in terms of your schedule and good luck in terms of school!
mr. wonderfulabs chapter 9 . 1/16/2008
wahahaha

i like this

alot

keep updating :D bye
serako chapter 9 . 1/15/2008
hey! i've been a bit m.i.a around fp lately, so i'm sorry i haven't left you a review yet, but I absolutely love where this story is headed. adonis is hot, hot, hot, both in the pic you provided and in the story, and i'm excited to see how him and tess are going to develop. that is where you're headed right? b/c it would just be so boring if she ended up with cam! can't wait to find out more about adonis' vendetta against tess, and oh, you've picked some nice looking people for your characters! alessandra ambrosio? i lurve her and she's perfect for tess. update soon, and happy new year! i know 07 was a tough year for you, but i hope 08 will be better!
sara chapter 9 . 1/15/2008
wow this chapter is brillant. I had a lot of theories on why adonis acts the way he does but your theory works the best :]

good chapter i cant wait for the face off between them next chapter.

Adonis will act cool and composed when he faces her i know that much...

But will Tessa be her normal cold and composed self? Or will she act like one of those embarrassed-day-after virgin? Cant wait too see. Update soon girlie!

oh yeah who is that model in the picture of adonis with those piercing eyes and the fur over his shoulderS? He's smokin hot!

-sara
EL chapter 9 . 1/14/2008
I kinda wish Cam finds out about Tess and Adonis...maybe he'll get a lil jealous?
Brilliant Demise chapter 9 . 1/14/2008
As always, I love you. Please don't make me beg you to update soon.

Oh, and me and my friend say you executed this chapter perfectly! Exactly what we wanted. lol

Also, said friend wants to give you tons of hugs for saying you might write a thirty days sequel.

Can't wait for more (from either story)

Waiting on the edge of my seat,

Brilliant Demise
slowlydancingtothestars chapter 9 . 1/14/2008
cant wait for more!
ani chapter 9 . 1/13/2008
Ahahahahaha I can't believe you just stopped here! I think I'm hyperventilating, god I am hyperventilating!

And argh! This guy is making me go crazy! Riley should totally beat him up until he runs off holding his ass that looks like that of a pavian! Ok not really, but seriously!

Ugh I can't wait to find out what happens, seriously any more tension and I think that I am going to snap in two...

btw, who is that totally totally unfairly hot ass guy that you put up as Adonis? *goes off to continue drooling at that orgasmic picture of that sex God*
1,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 88 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 .. Last Next »