Reviews for Tangled
nonaccount chapter 9 . 1/13/2008
Huh, I kept waiting to read about Adonis' reaction to their sleeping together . . . oh well, I look forward to reading more later. :)
kate chapter 9 . 1/13/2008
wonderful chapter! thanks for the update!
shermmm chapter 9 . 1/13/2008
ohmygosh you finally updated! thank you! can't wait for the next chapter! i can't wait to see what's with adonis
people.are.strange chapter 9 . 1/12/2008
Wow, I pretty much forgot about this story myself. Sad that she slept with him, but I wonder how (and when..) Cam finds out, hi reaction. Its pretty nifty how Riley can just notice stuff the way he does.
rushed88 chapter 9 . 1/12/2008
agh! u need to update this more often please!
CallMeCute chapter 9 . 1/12/2008
i feel like saying he deserves it.
norma chapter 9 . 1/12/2008
AH! i LOVE you emwolf! i mean when i see you've updated it's the highlight of my day (or three). you're awesome and this chapter was :WOAH:8-D man if you take half as long to update as you did imma die of suspense here. this is getting god.

so update soon. and good luck with deciding what to do with life- just think if you fail at everything there is, you could always be a publish author.
goodbyemylover chapter 9 . 1/12/2008
i love this story, and i wish there was some more adonis-tess action in this story.

here's what i think will happen...cam will end up falling for amy, and vice versa. and tess and adonis will end up together. it's just a theory...but i hope i'm right, cause tess and adonis have too much chemistry to not end up together.

keep up the great work...update soon!
IrishTea chapter 9 . 1/12/2008
I'm so happy you decided to add another chapter, can't wait for more!
cryingelf chapter 9 . 1/12/2008
I have to agree with you that Adonis is acting like a jerk, especially in this aftermath scene. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Kadekksys chapter 9 . 1/12/2008
oh! good chapter! i was very curious to see how you were going to handle "the morning after"... i thought you did a really good job. and im so glad that Adonis didnt go through some big reform. nice to see he's still an arrogant prick. ;)

i cant wait for more! :)
JadeGoddess chapter 9 . 1/12/2008
Well either she has to come back to get her purse or they'll find her outside her dorm...
Ms ShiSha chapter 9 . 1/12/2008
ah ... i was pretty sure that tess and adonis were the 'main couple' but i'm not soo sure anymore, i kinda get the feeling that there might be a chance for tess and cameron and well i don't really like that. But i know that there is nothing i can do so i keep waiting and reading and hoping, that adonis gets the girl at the end .. though i have to admit, that the characters have certain aspects which leave me with an uneasy feeling, sometimes their 'faults' seem to be too intense especially adonis plays the role of the arrogant, man-whore asshole way to good and even though there are a few small hints that he may have a heart and feelings as well, his cruelity kinda frightens me a little ... i really like his character but i hope that sometime during the story he will show some affection too ... i like the guys rough on the outside and soft inside - however, whatever comes, i love this story and i will read it till the end...

your writing style just amazes me!

and yeah well .. i had a feeling that she would sneak away, i mean i would have done it on her place too .. but she seems to drown in self-pity now..

gah! and i just hope that she will wipe this stupid and self-assured smirk off adonis' face and break his heart ! hehe, at least for a little while, i get the feeling that he deserves it ... the way he talks

well ... i know that an author can't always write so i won't reproach you and will wait for the next chapter how long it may take, though i hope it won't be too long

best wishes
Diamandis chapter 9 . 1/12/2008
Great chapter. I can't wait for them to see eachother, that will be good. Even though Adonis is hot, he is really nasty to Tess. Update Soon!
Innocencefrgttn chapter 9 . 1/11/2008
Excuse my language, but holy fuck, I love this story.
1,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 89 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 .. Last Next »