Reviews for Love for Ransom
kiki19857 chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Ummm...this is interesting story. What is going to happen next?
smiling chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
...not. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?

don't stop here...

also, i love lava lamps
mbvfdscbyyuijqqwbfvgfdasdf chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
i am harbouring the vain hope that the 4 or so years since the last update means the next chapter will just be particularly fabulous.
November Snow chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
I absolutely love Sev. He is a riot. It's amusing to read about Sev's smart alekness. I think Ransom has a cru-ush! Okay, maybe...but why else would he take Severn to the bathroom with his 'virginity' intact?

I see you haven't updated in a LONG time, but it would make me super ultra mega double happyX6 if you would continue this story.

Great job writing!

Snow
QuickSilverSand chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
update soon please!
Midlina chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
This is hilarious. Please continue!
GrimreaperSR chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
LOL! Startin to like this!
Bookworm24601 chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
Ridley is so perverted...it's funny. :)
HugAZombie chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
YOu said this took two years to write, I can only hope that three four years that is happening out that you might add a new chapter. A vain hope maybe but a hope nonetheless considering this is pretty interesting and I'd like to see more :)
Nivell chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Oh man, just read this five years later. Really enjoyed it. Hope one day it will be continued.
Sundavar chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
LOVE THIS! I'm really hoping for more, any chance you will work on this again? it really is wonderful. Thanks for being a great writer!
aqua blue is blue chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
haha oh i get the pun in the title! (i think) it has something to do with ransom and sev amirite?

anyways, i love this story so far, especially sev's sense of humor/sarcasm :)

update soon!
lijuan chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
hi !

Expressing-The-Unexpressable chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
you should continue this story, its good
Tyan chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
Well, it's been two years. I'd say this marks the time for a new update, don't you think? :D

... Pretty please with a cherry on top?
148 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »