Reviews for Love for Ransom
CloudySky chapter 2 . 7/16
Okay, I know there's little chance of you finishing this but - this is really, really great. I'd love to see where you're going with a main character who's only 'skill' is a really big mouth... (Though maybe he's not entirely useless, if he managed to talk enough people into using his taxi services while being as offensive as possible... I'm really crious about that one.)
shirogubatan chapter 2 . 7/6
Haha first interaction between Sev and Ransom and I already love them! I'll look forward to another chapter!
shirogubatan chapter 1 . 7/6
Lol I'm so glad to come across another humor labeled story that truly is funny xD I'm also very glad to come across this story just yesterday and was spared the two year wait haha so glad you seen keen on updating more. :D
Arashino chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
Please update! I really like this story!
kiki19857 chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Ummm...this is interesting story. What is going to happen next?
smiling chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
...not. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?

don't stop here...

also, i love lava lamps
mbvfdscbyyuijqqwbfvgfdasdf chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
i am harbouring the vain hope that the 4 or so years since the last update means the next chapter will just be particularly fabulous.
November Snow chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
I absolutely love Sev. He is a riot. It's amusing to read about Sev's smart alekness. I think Ransom has a cru-ush! Okay, maybe...but why else would he take Severn to the bathroom with his 'virginity' intact?

I see you haven't updated in a LONG time, but it would make me super ultra mega double happyX6 if you would continue this story.

Great job writing!

~Snow~
QuickSilverSand chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
update soon please!
Midlina chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
This is hilarious. Please continue!
GrimreaperSR chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
LOL! Startin to like this!
Bookworm24601 chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
Ridley is so perverted...it's funny. :)
HugAZombie chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
YOu said this took two years to write, I can only hope that three four years that is happening out that you might add a new chapter. A vain hope maybe but a hope nonetheless considering this is pretty interesting and I'd like to see more :)
Nivell chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Oh man, just read this five years later. Really enjoyed it. Hope one day it will be continued.
Sundavar chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
LOVE THIS! I'm really hoping for more, any chance you will work on this again? it really is wonderful. Thanks for being a great writer!
152 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »