Reviews for Love for Ransom
Grey Talisman chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
oh god i love it it's great! update soon
Evlin chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Awesome story! I hope you update soon. Can't wait to see what happens next;)
yaminohi chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Love it. Loveitloveitloveit!*adds to fav stories*
Chii chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Awesome. "HIPY PAPY BTHUTHDTH THUTHDA BTHUTHDY." o.o; Belated, yes. u_u Is it illegal to marry an inanimate object in the colony? :3
anon again chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
also was wondering:

- since the car is in seven's name- wouldn't the authorities track em down-they prob think he's a chaffeur- won't his face be plastered on the media?-why not just switch cars now that they're away?-do they like lover? *grin*
anon chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
omg that was seriously fantastic- I'd hate to meet the character in RL but he's so much fun to read- I had a smile on my face the whole time...yes, yes, update!
Obake-chan13 chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
See? This is why we love you! Cause you can easily put character, plot and intrigue into one freakin' chapter! *squee* Continue!
Misskah chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
O.O *bows* that's just...awesome! I absolutely LOVE how you write! keep it up...PLEASE!
ddz008 chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Great first chapter! XDI liked the characters and what I could see of the hope to see the next chapter pretty soon!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Xeramin chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
-blinks-... I... love you -cling- :D
Muncies2 chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
That was great... a little confusing at first but none the less i'd say definately some of your best work... and all your work is good so... Keep up the good wor, i'd like to see this story progress. Its captivating
Domina-Alearum chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Very very cool. I think I'm in love with that car... just... everything... wow. Very well done.
I Am The Bunny Slayer chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
I. Love. It.

So very worth continuing. I can't WAIT for more in fact. This looks like it's going to be facinating and fun.
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10