Reviews for Love for Ransom
Stars in a Shoebox chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Hell yeah! Continue, continue! This is so funny! - I like fics like this, and the fact that wrote it makes it even better! - *gives you candy* I love the plotline, it's really original!
sporkess chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Wow, this story is looking brilliant. I can't wait to see how you develop it into the italics at the beginning. It's also hilarious, and made me giggle madly. I really like Severn. Keep writing it, really, do! And I will lurk obsessively and read like a crazed stalker person...
rebecca85 chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
0o! Yes! Very well worth continuing! Intiguing that blond chap, I have to say. 0oh, I can't wait for more! (Good thing you're on my author alert... *nod,nod*)Mata ne~

Luv, rebecca
sanguinejuly chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
I love the dirty humour in this: "Hello, Severn Hayes at your disposal. Please wash hands before use."

Severn is a completely different character to Edan (except they're both lazy) which isn't a bad thing, just different.

You could have taken this down the angsty path easily because there's so much wrong with the way he was brought up (ala Sandman). Severn must be either one fucked up child (the usual abandonment, denial, rich kid angst) or one spoilt brat. You've written as a spoilt brat without losing any sympathy for his character, since I think in RL, I would probably hate him.

And I love the car.
Grey Talisman chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
oh god i love it it's great! update soon
Evlin chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Awesome story! I hope you update soon. Can't wait to see what happens next;)
yaminohi chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Love it. Loveitloveitloveit!*adds to fav stories*
Chii chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Awesome. "HIPY PAPY BTHUTHDTH THUTHDA BTHUTHDY." o.o; Belated, yes. u_u Is it illegal to marry an inanimate object in the colony? :3
anon again chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
also was wondering:

- since the car is in seven's name- wouldn't the authorities track em down-they prob think he's a chaffeur- won't his face be plastered on the media?-why not just switch cars now that they're away?-do they like lover? *grin*
anon chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
omg that was seriously fantastic- I'd hate to meet the character in RL but he's so much fun to read- I had a smile on my face the whole time...yes, yes, update!
Obake-chan13 chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
See? This is why we love you! Cause you can easily put character, plot and intrigue into one freakin' chapter! *squee* Continue!
Misskah chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
O.O *bows* that's just...awesome! I absolutely LOVE how you write! keep it up...PLEASE!
ddz008 chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Great first chapter! XDI liked the characters and what I could see of the hope to see the next chapter pretty soon!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Xeramin chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
-blinks-... I... love you -cling- :D
Muncies2 chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
That was great... a little confusing at first but none the less i'd say definately some of your best work... and all your work is good so... Keep up the good wor, i'd like to see this story progress. Its captivating
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »