Reviews for Love for Ransom
The Ouch chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
ah this makes me laugh really hard! you are very clerver

i love it

so updates?

maybe,possiblyy, yes?
Natasha5 chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
Man, I love this. It's brilliant. I have a sister called Jasmine who is just about as psychotic as your Jasmine. I hope you update this soon.
softmouse chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
i love the story please update soon. i am looking forward to the next chapter.
Akiru-chan chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
I've read and not reviewed before so I'm giving my opinion now:

I really like this story and am looking forward to the next chapter, even if it takes a year, but hopefully it'll come out sooner rather than later. Otherwise you're awesome and I love your work!
Rednor chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
I love you. So much.
Hikari Elfie chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
your writing is, as always, amazingly awesome and stuff. I was sort of amused when I saw the two-year gap, but I do hope you update this as soon as you can. But, if the muses don't strike, then the muses don't strike. I'll wait anyway (as long as it doesn't get past the two-year mark again, yeah?)

Hikari Elfie
maf chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
Please more? What's going to happen to the Cadet and Ransom? I loved this last scene. Wonderful story.
Potatoe1988 chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
Aw, damnit. No more? Fine, story alert listed.
Euphoria Drops chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
I think i died, got revived and died again from reading this story. It was so good, keep up the good work. Please update soon. I beg of you!
bluescar chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
love it! can't wait for the next chapter. I really want to know more about all of the characters!
Amindaya chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
Gah, I love this, but it hasn't been updated in such a long time! It's hilarious.
Ish Mish Kiki chapter 2 . 12/16/2007
You better update this more quick than last time! XD
ScribeSeph chapter 2 . 12/15/2007
col!

I LOVED IT!

YAY!
My Chemical Music Box chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
Haha! I love this! It rules!

Please update this soon! It's so damn funny. And the characters are just too cool!
MoonlightWings13 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I'm SURE you have heard this before, but I will reiterate it just to make ya feel special.

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE.

It is spectacular, and Severn, is, in my opinion, the best thing since sliced bread. I love your fics, and at this point I'm rereading them all for kicks. My own writing has gone down the tubes lately, and yours is really inspiring for me.

...I sound like a scary fan... person. Eheh.

But whatever! This story is just so good!

I apologize for the long dissertation of things I know you don't care about. Please, please, please write more! I want to see how the story ends up!
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »