Reviews for Love for Ransom
JtheChosen1 chapter 2 . 9/4/2008

omg...plz update soon!
Account Disused chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
Hehe. This is good so far, Hope you add more soon.
Subbie chapter 2 . 8/29/2008
Oh yah! FUNNY STORY! ONe of the better ones I've read in a long time! Keep going on it, can'twait for an update!

Volurin chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
Fabulous. I have nothing else to say another than I wish I had your seemingly endless sense of humour. Please update when you can.
The Ouch chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
ah this makes me laugh really hard! you are very clerver

i love it

so updates?

maybe,possiblyy, yes?
Natasha5 chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
Man, I love this. It's brilliant. I have a sister called Jasmine who is just about as psychotic as your Jasmine. I hope you update this soon.
softmouse chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
i love the story please update soon. i am looking forward to the next chapter.
Akiru-chan chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
I've read and not reviewed before so I'm giving my opinion now:

I really like this story and am looking forward to the next chapter, even if it takes a year, but hopefully it'll come out sooner rather than later. Otherwise you're awesome and I love your work!
Rednor chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
I love you. So much.
Hikari Elfie chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
your writing is, as always, amazingly awesome and stuff. I was sort of amused when I saw the two-year gap, but I do hope you update this as soon as you can. But, if the muses don't strike, then the muses don't strike. I'll wait anyway (as long as it doesn't get past the two-year mark again, yeah?)

Hikari Elfie
maf chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
Please more? What's going to happen to the Cadet and Ransom? I loved this last scene. Wonderful story.
Potatoe1988 chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
Aw, damnit. No more? Fine, story alert listed.
Euphoria Drops chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
I think i died, got revived and died again from reading this story. It was so good, keep up the good work. Please update soon. I beg of you!
bluescar chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
love it! can't wait for the next chapter. I really want to know more about all of the characters!
Amindaya chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
Gah, I love this, but it hasn't been updated in such a long time! It's hilarious.
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »