Reviews for Legacy
Tricrax chapter 24 . 4/9/2006
This. Is. One... of... the... greatest... endings... EVER.
Tricrax chapter 22 . 11/26/2005
HEY! I am too reading this! I just don't... really... review... often. Sorry. You really do have a good story.

Tricrax out.
Tricrax chapter 18 . 11/1/2005
I'm tired of logging in. It's REALLY annoying. Anyways, I like Sythop, but I like Millo the best.

"What just happened?"

That was great. Tricrax out.
Tricrax chapter 17 . 10/31/2005
Dangg. That was funny just to imagine Teqano's look of shock when Casen said that. Well...Tricrax out.
rrmehta364 chapter 16 . 10/31/2005
well, great chapter. sad i havent gotten to read in so long. anyways, i wonder if fev will try to do anything to get him out of the dungeons. oh, and itd be quite nice if you updated faster.
rrmehta364 chapter 15 . 10/17/2005
connables sound cool, a kind of cat/mule. i cant imagine how theyd act. wait, i thought Handan was dead?oh and i didn't notice anythng different about the extra information. good job, well written.
rrmehta364 chapter 14 . 10/17/2005
at the end,you refer to a woman, but who is that woman you are referrng too. Casen, or her nephew from the archipelago. I'm really curious about the glowfyd. the mystery mounts.
rrmehta364 chapter 13 . 10/9/2005
excellent latest chapter, i most definately enjoyed it. yeah i probably was mistaking two words. happens often enough. dunno, but the information at the end seemed like it gave a little too much away. im not complaining, knowing the empire would fall apart gives the red empress more urgency. casen is turning out real swell right now. one of the most complex characters i've ever read about. i wonder if blood thirsty dictators think like her, or resemble the archetypical evil fantasy characters more.
Maddy chapter 11 . 10/8/2005
It's nice to see a human side of Casen, that she does in fact feel human emotions like guilt and self-doubt. But I'm beginning to think that keeping it all inside is beginning to make her crack. I'm actually starting to feel a little bit sorry for her. It takes real talent to make a character truly three-dimensional, with multiple layers and facets, making the reader feel conflicted in their opinions of her.

Good job.

:-)
rrmehta364 chapter 12 . 10/8/2005
yeah i know, sometimes these are the hardest to write, and you don't know if they even ought to be there. oh and if you have nothing to tell us about what about, Marabi-ni-Keddo. i'm very curious about the city.
rrmehta364 chapter 11 . 10/8/2005
oh i'm really curious as to the ftorny's look like. i've got the entirely wrong picture in my mind. also, wouldn't it be common sense tht the men in both regions didn't realy hate each other that much. people rarely hate people, its always leaders manipulating things. i guess maybe from Casen's isolated position, that wasn't so obvious. still, she seems a very intelligent person...overall, good chapter. no new complaints.
rrmehta364 chapter 10 . 10/8/2005
just to comment on how wonderful it is your world is fully thought out. i wonder if Casen is now going to turn good in some misunderstood way. i didn't follow the whole conversation about killing the royal family and overthrowing the protectorate. can you elaborate a litt. or is that just a little snippet of conversation that isnt too important to the plot.
rrmehta364 chapter 9 . 10/8/2005
so do i. i think ill grow glyfyds in my backyard now. i wonder where i can get the seeds. i really like this chapter because it adds depth to Casen's character. since walk-by-moonlight seems such an important place, my question is what does it look like beyond glowfyds. other than that, very good. i like the mystery character at the end.
rrmehta364 chapter 8 . 10/8/2005
i like kasja, seems to be a very good empress. i wonder who the red empress helped. im so curious to read on so i will. no new complaints.
rrmehta364 chapter 7 . 10/8/2005
as always very interesting notes at the end about the world. would make a really kool appendix in a real world if you ever decide to publish this. i liked this scene, i loved the reactions of all the advisors. seemed funny yet realistic.
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »