Reviews for Sorcerous Trouble
Flying With Fish chapter 3 . 10/9/2005
AH! ILOVEITILOVEITILOVEIT!1 I'm so happy that you updated! I love this story SSOOSOOSSOSO MUCH! *continues prattling on about how much she loves this story* (Ahem!) Okay got a little side-tracked there! Well, I love the plot twist that came at the end of this chapter! It was very unexpected (at least for me!) Hope you update again soon, Nam Ghosthand
Mad-4-Manga chapter 2 . 9/22/2005
AH! COOL! AWESOME! _I must say this is a very cool story!You started off at an interesting point, though it made it all the better! _ I like how you do both Vitra's and Letian's point of view! It's so funny at points! And interesting at others. It's well-written and the chapters seem thought out. I really want to know what happens next! _
Nam Ghosthand chapter 2 . 9/20/2005
(heh, sorry I was to tired to login) THANK YOU SO MUCH! I love this story and can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon! my friends and I wait on baited breath!
Flying With Fish chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
AH! What a horrible way to end it! Is there going to be more? Please tell me there's going to be more! *cries* I don't want her to die... *cries harder* You're horrible if you leave it like that...