Reviews for This New Song
Dani P chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
i really enjoyed this story its very good, you should keep writing it. however, itd be even better to see this converted into a novel like story with more details and description. Have all these changes take much longer, add some more specific details like the fights she had were specific. Things like that.

and above all keep improving your writing cause we can all never stop learning :-D

great job!
merrymowmow chapter 12 . 10/29/2006
I was wondering when you're goig to update.
theTwilightPen chapter 3 . 9/2/2006
And now I return your fantastic favor of critiquing my story. Thank you. (Sometimes I wish to communicate you could just PM someone instead of directly email them and/or slip a thanks into a review. It's a little bit disgruntling.)

Anyhoo:

What a sharp, torn-up character you have here! Miriam is a bitch, but we can't help but somewhat feel her pain. And that's good. I could not find any flaws with the flow and content of this story...Unlike third person, which you still have a little bit of time to work on, you have nailed first person narratives beautifully. This story is fantastic.

And way to go to the old people for playing Miriam at her own game. What curious characters they will be to read into.

Well: Good story. Asofar I'm in Chapter Two, but hey, I have a while to go...:D

Thanks.
KELAIA'S BIGGEST FAN chapter 12 . 5/10/2006
hey kelaia, i luvluvluvluvluv your storyum this is pointless coz i told u wat i think on msn lol. hey this is also pointless coz i, editor-in-chief of 'The Gift Of Trust', am ur lil sis. cya wen u nxt come home. missing ya. talk more on xluv YOUR BIGGEST FAN!
Sarrasanne chapter 12 . 1/1/2006
i'm agnostic, so i don't know the feeling. i like your ending. really well done. seriously. )

Sarrasanne chapter 11 . 1/1/2006
To be honest, i would have done the same thing Miriam did. exactly the same thing. the swing of emotions is powerful, keep it up; this is good.

Sarrasanne chapter 10 . 1/1/2006
I have to read what happens next! you did the bit in the river with fantastic description. well done.

Sarrasanne chapter 9 . 1/1/2006
Taste of her own medicine? or too cruel?

Sarrasanne chapter 8 . 1/1/2006
The song lyrics 'Cou - ould you love? And be lo - oved?' come to mind. i can't let go of this story.

Sarrasanne chapter 7 . 1/1/2006
this is written beuatifully. sorry if that word was spelt wrong. but, the tearing of the heart bit could be stronger, unless that's the point where 'Miriam' started trusting.

Sarrasanne chapter 5 . 12/31/2005
Hard if you're proud. very, very hard.

Ife
Vorserkeien chapter 8 . 10/7/2005
yay! an update at last! :D Can I have another please? ;)

Vorsie
Vorsie chapter 6 . 9/27/2005
aw(if only 1 'w' appears it's b/c deleted the other 3 *rolls eyes*) :( sad.

Update! :D

Vorserkeien
Meeeeeeeeeeee chapter 5 . 9/25/2005
hello!:D Update ;D!

Me
Sarrasanne chapter 4 . 9/23/2005
wow, this is cool, hurry up and type whatever's coming next. i wish i could aim as well as Miriam, our head sucks! i really like the way you've put M in a difficult position, i want to know how she gets out - or Isi