Reviews for A Question of Survival
Oci Oceana chapter 29 . 1/26/2013
Good book, it seemed to get better at the end too, in the beggining you used alots of he's and she's in the same sentence and that was a little confusing and also how Kiv and 'Kez's names are alots alike. I don't mean to offend, just maybe if you write a new book/series maybe the names could start with different letters or something to make it a little less confusing... but then it could just be me
Double Edged chapter 7 . 3/19/2010
Amazing story! Love it. Sad to say that I only just discovered it, and managed to read until here, but I've got to stop now, cause it's about two in the morning. :) You have an awesome talent in writing! Keep going!

Double Edged :)
renegade01 chapter 29 . 8/29/2009
that was...intense. i don't know whether to be awed by the amont of pain they went through or freaked by how many torture scenes you seem to enjoy writing about. ;)

nevertheless, there was a good narrative and i liked the plotline which kept me entertained until the end. 12 seems a little too young but it makes me admire her a lot more. kiv is just...damn.
entity.unkown chapter 29 . 4/2/2009
wahh! so epic and interesting :]
Frosthold chapter 8 . 7/25/2007
Another great chapter! I can definitely see Keziah berating her self after loosing that fight to Quegon and co. But the fight its self was a little confusing but that's probably just me.

Frosthold chapter 7 . 6/22/2007
Oh, how sad! Another great chapter
Frosthold chapter 6 . 6/20/2007
Another amazing chapter! Just remember to spell out your numbers less than 100.

-Frost

P.S. I'm rewriting Nyx. I'm you get the time, please read over it. Thanks!
Frosthold chapter 4 . 5/8/2007
Very good! I might say something about Kiv taking her to a different room to train her.
Frosthold chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
wow! Amazing story! I guess I'm a bit behind with only being on chapter 2 what with you having 86 reviews : ) Anyway, chapter 4 of Nyx is now up if you want to go read it. I promise I read more of your story later to make up for all the reviews you have done of mine. Thanks again!

Frosthold chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Very interesting prologue! I'll read the second chapter when I get the chance.

- Frost
Ara Crae chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
Wow. This is an amazing story. Generally, I don't like sci-fi, but this story has changed my view. It's an amazing new plot and a great idea. I can't wait to read the rest of it!

Ara
Lock.VII chapter 28 . 1/28/2007
That was simply AMAZING. i couldn't stop reading until i finished your whole story, which, in the end, never really completed itself, so i really must go read your sequel. But first i thought that i'd drop you a review

I love the fact how you kepy Kez's identity a secret, though i find it really unbelievable how she's only 12. Personally, i picture her as more of a older, 18-ish girl, maybe even 16. Either way, amazing story. Though some things could've been made better, maybe it's just me that didn't seem to like the idea and how simple it seemed. For example, How Kiv's dad seemed to be hiding/running away because his stepchildren had found out he poisioned their mother. Couldn't he have just simply denied the fact? Or shouldn't he had been smart enough to get rid of the evidence?

I love how you portrayed Dann when he first visited Kiv when he had first awoken. Worried over his friend, yet unable to hide the small jealousy feeling when he realizes that his best friend, whom once only seemed to 'trust/befriend' him, has now moved on and gotten himself another friend. Just that small little "something has now intruded it's way into our friendship" type of feeling, and realizing that he really knows nothing about his best friend, while this "rock" that has intruded it's way into their friendship, seems to understand Kiv, much butter than he, was has known him for a longer period of time, does. Being told by another that Kiv has a brother, and that his friend was caught because of a family-feud, makes him question his knowledge of Kiv, and then, later, learning that all this might've been told to Kez, and finding her in Kiv's room before he was even allowed to visit... I really understand his emotions and you portrayed him beautifully.

Riv and Jex were nice characters. I liked how childish yet professional Riv was, while i enjoyed the laid-back attitude of Jex. Unluckily not much was told about these 2, and where they come from, and how they met Kiv.

Anyways, sorry, i kind of went off and started analyzing your characters. If i offended you, i seriosuly did not mean to do such a thing.

Great story, and i can't wait to read your sequeal

Frosthold chapter 2 . 1/19/2007
Very interesting, great names! I will read the next chapter when I get the chance.
Dani P chapter 29 . 12/9/2006
Great story! had me hooked! a lil suggestion..actually swear dont just put the first letter. it ruins the story and makes it sound childish. other than that maybe expanding the story a lil, though i think if you dont its still great. can't wait to read the sequel!
leo the llama chapter 29 . 3/25/2006
all i can say now is wow. that was an amazing story! i just read it all this afternoon. it flowed really well all the way through and you kept with the action and suspence. as much as i hate cliff hangers and such, i love them just as much when they're done well, and how you did it was perfect. i only saw a few random grammatical errors, but looking through the other reviews you have, they've been pointed out to you, so i wont mention them here. i love how you ended it and set it up for the sequel! i cant wait to read it! ...which i'll probably end up doing now.

on another note, thank you so much for reading and reviewing my story. the comments you left were really helpful and i appriciate it

-leo