Reviews for Of Truth and Correspondence
KashiRyuu chapter 10 . 23h ago
Ah, you sure know how to pull on those heart strings. Tears and rainbows. Am I correct about these pesky, recurring feelings of "like " from troy? Maybe not, but it's fun as hell to guess. Enough of my yammering and more about you my sweets. Love the characters, the inner workings of little Andrew being my fav. I found myself reading at a nice, non-stopping (because I can't) pace. This also entitles you to write more. Which I'm looking forward too.

-Your humble reader

Hunter

I also make to offer out any service I could possibly give you, don't feel pressured or tied down into answering.
gaear chapter 10 . 9/27/2012
Hello i love this story and i hope you don't stop it. I would like you udapte it very soon please ?!
heyitsstupidme chapter 10 . 7/21/2012
the story is awesome, I really like Troy
GrimreaperSR chapter 10 . 11/5/2011
And this is why it's better to tell the truth no matter how much it hurts! Man! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Springerlight chapter 10 . 5/29/2011
I'm still reading Still reading!

I'd love to read more of this...even if it has been years.

You can really tell how much Andrew's suffering thinking about having to tell the truth..
rae2009 chapter 10 . 12/20/2009
are you going to update it? its been years! its rly rly rly rly rly good!
Fuurou chapter 10 . 11/27/2009
xD Well, seems you stopped writing after the tenth chapter. S'okay, I understand, I understand. Dunno how Andrew could've convinced Christy-bitch to go out with loverboy-Jonas anyway. :/ He'd have to be very persuasive, I think.

Well, I'm off to find more awesome fics like this. _ Good luck with the rest of your writing conquests!
Fuurou chapter 7 . 11/27/2009
Methinks Andrew and Troy belong together! Not only does Troy actually pay attention to Andrew, he does seem to like him in that way. _ Well, he's beginning to get around to that feeling. End of chapter 7 and I'm sure he's just confused right now- Troy, that is. Andrew's still trying to convince himself he has friends. Doubt he'll be up for anything more for a long while.

But hey, as long as all four of the gang end up happy I'm fine... though I'd be even more happy to see someone empty a trash bin on Christy's empty head.
Fuurou chapter 6 . 11/27/2009
When I started reading this last night, I got so pissed off with Christy that I told myself, "If innocent little Andrew is going to set his love fixation up with that THING, I'm definitely not reading the rest of this. _ I'd feel too bad for everyone involved." 'Lo and behold, I'm reading the rest a few hours later.

Can't get enough of this story. P Troy is my favorite so far. He just seems like a really cool friend to have!
dinosaurgiraffe chapter 10 . 10/18/2008
You are the first author on fictionpress to successfully make me scream with anticipation. The chapter where Ray finds Andrew's poem, I started freaking out to the point where I had to run out of my room. I couldn't go on without panting. Great writing! Good authors are the only ones make me feel that way. :D
xSadistxFujix chapter 10 . 10/15/2008
NO! You CAN'T stop writing NOW! You must keep GOING and WRITING! I've had this story on my computer for months and just finally got around to reading it and now I'm dissapointed since its been like two years since you updated and it'll probably be awhile if you do update again. See my big no? That shows my dispair that there isn't any more to read. Can you turn it into a big YES!
Pretzal chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I think that this is so good!
WrittenSound chapter 10 . 8/9/2008
O.O Are you still writing this? PLEASE SAY YES! I NEED TROY TO CONFESS HIS LOVE FOR ANDREW! That's what's happening, right? GAH! I need MORE! Friggen Jonas and his unobservant-ness! He should have realised that Andrew was in love with him! And Andrew should be able to see that Troy likes him more than a friend! Gosh! This is so ANGSTY! I lurv it! _
Impersonating Sugar chapter 10 . 7/25/2008
This is a great chapter. I just wish I had something more insightful to add. :)
Impersonating Sugar chapter 7 . 7/25/2008
Yes. Yes. Yes. YES! -ahem- Sorry, this chapter was just what I was hoping for. I'm all for Andrew and Troy. Maybe? -puppy eyes-

Christy B-TCH.