Reviews for Of Truth and Correspondence
Nina chapter 3 . 10/1/2005
aw poor Andrew!
Nina chapter 2 . 10/1/2005
haha i liked the banana scene!
rodeoclown chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
Hilarious chapter! Jonas's friends are all really interesting characters, especially Harris and Troy. And I like how things are falling in place: Andrew writing poems, Jonas's crush on this girl...its so exciting!
SkepticCritic chapter 2 . 9/26/2005
ooh...he better not name any names in those poems cuz i betcha someone's going to find that book eventually...oh...that could get uncomfortable...loving troy...one of my characters names is troy and i love him to bits...anyway update soon...please...*cue puppy dog eyes*
AmorphousHeart chapter 2 . 9/26/2005
_ I lurve this! Embarrassed boys are so cute!
november shivers chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
I really like this. Very, very nice.
rodeoclown chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
I like your premise...it kind of reminds me of Cyrano de Bergerac with a twist. This first chapter was good. Gripping, and also funny at times. I especially liked Jonas's entrance. You could completely understand why Andrew was smitten. I like both of them. Can't wait for more!
bugger chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
this story is awesome. i usually don't review storys often, but i think this story will turn out super good. i can't wait till your next update, which i hope is soon (hint hint...). poor andrew though, it sounds like he had it rough in chicago(
SkepticCritic chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
the year'll be shorter the more you update. :D hint...hint...Hint...HintHintHINT! anyway, like the beginning and totally in love with the summary (which is why i'm reading this). the stories under favorites so i'll keep an eye out and keep reading. remember, i'll be watching...
Nina chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Pretty writing! Keep it up! And what is wrong with Andrew? *wink wink* Updates!
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11