Reviews for Of Truth and Correspondence
lazyxhime chapter 10 . 6/2/2008
OH MY GOD, PLEASE UPDATE! I BEG YOU! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! And please let Christy go out with Jonas, if only to help Andrew for a while. If something happens to him, I'll cry! T_T And who's Jose Garcia? Is he like a child molester or something?
EllYouSeeWhy chapter 8 . 4/18/2008
OH MY GOD

I could barely read the bit when they found that love poem HA

I PREFER Andrew/jonas personally :]

anyway reading on...
paputsza chapter 10 . 2/17/2008
I will forgive you if you update. I will love you forever and ever more. This fic makes me feel like lieing. Honestly, I'll just be reall estatically happy and add you to my c2.
paputsza chapter 4 . 2/16/2008
you're chraracter's coming off as a bit of a quasimodo. Really shy, poor, abused, and with a limp running everywhere. Is it wrong to put ASCII in reviews?

(_)

: ,-.._

_( _) \

jrei _.._)_)._.'
paputsza chapter 3 . 2/16/2008
My View of Christy Cooper: EVIL! undeniable force of evil. because to disrupt the yaoi is a deep and horendous sin -.- knowledgeable or not.
paputsza chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
this somehow reminded me of my infatuation with a person in my class. It made no sense. I think I just hanging out with too many guys... aye. I liked her b/c... iuknow. I think I have a thing for lost causes. It's was kind of a hero worship thing too. When I first saw her I was like "man is she plain." But she had a way of blurting out right extensive answers and finishing the teacher's conversation and it was so flippin adorable. -.- roman catholic chicks are hot. I don't think anyone figured it out though. I mean, we never talked, and there was this guy in the class that had something with me (I tried convincing him with /all/ my feminine wiles to put a metal pick into the wall socket as my entertainment for the evening.) But I was only a little upset because he's a player through and through and I didn't want her to get to caught up with him. I could see a few sparks. He honestly didn't give her credit. Mind you I'm almost entirely straight, a well known yaoi fangirl in my school, and /really/ feminine. Painfully feminine. Pink and stilettos all the way. I live in a wasteland. No hot legal guys to be found.
JSB chapter 10 . 11/22/2007
This story is uber cool. I really love Troy. I hope you update soon!
emptyword chapter 2 . 5/2/2007
Andrew is both adorable and entertaining! Some of his thoughts are so beyond the ordinary and unexpected I can't resist laughing.

"I wondered impassively if this Andrew realized how lucky he was to have a friend who cared enough to call him. He probably didn’t.

Ingrate." - Great, great inner-thought line.

"God, he’s going to think I’m thick-witted!" - I adore these little signature lines/words that flesh out Andrew's weirdly nerdy persona. I can't say I know of anyone off the top of my head who calls themselves "thick-witted."
emptyword chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
"I was pleased to find my voice had settled in a decidedly masculine tone and was no longer running along the entire gamut of the female vocals." - I would read this whole story for this line alone.

Great character depictions. :)
kelseypaige chapter 10 . 3/31/2007
Hi! So, I've been following this story for ages, and I've been sitting on my computer telling myself, "she'll update tomorrow" day in day out.

And... no update. SO just wanted to give my encouraging two cents: I adore this fic. I stalk this fic. I love how it is progressing and it's nearing it's point of climax which means you really CANNOT AND WILL NOT stop now or else I'll... do something. Bad. and mean. with something sharp. ;)
On starlight wings chapter 10 . 3/20/2007
you know, I nearly gave up hope that you'd update. I'm really gald you did! I like the chapter, even if you don't. Keep it up, and bring on the story, its a killer to have to wait so long!
Abstruse Blue chapter 8 . 11/15/2006
A quick review of ch. 8 to say...I like Jonas, he's quite hopeless, but I like him none the less. *shrug* Truth be told though my fave is the narrator, Andrew is just too adorable!
Pivoine chapter 10 . 11/1/2006
it's been such a long time! and I'm so happy you've finally updated! sincerely, it was a wonderful and quite-heartbreaking chapter! the emotion, Drew's feelings, everything was really well conveyed! thank you! thank you! I can't never thank you enough, and please, really please, don't give up on this story! I can't hardly wait for the next chapter but I will try to be really patient! I just hope that this story won't have a sad ending, because I don't want to cry (this chapter almost makes me cry but since I hope that Jonas and Drew will finally get together, I haven't cried eventually!)cheers! I love you!
NothingtoLoose09 chapter 10 . 10/28/2006
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update! This story is so good. I love all the detail and the wat you describe everyone's emotion is just brilliant. You have great talent. PLEASE UPDATE!

P.S. I like Jonas and Harris hehe
WhitneyWrites chapter 10 . 10/28/2006
OMG i can't wait to see what Christy's reaction will be! And i can't wait to see how Jonas and the rest are going to react when they find out that Andrew lied to them...

this fic is great and is keeping me at the edge of my seat! Updare when you can ok?
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »