Reviews for Of Truth and Correspondence
SkepticCritic chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
i had to review through this chapter because "security" won't let me review for chapter eight again...anyway...of course i got your e-mail..and i'm fairly sure the entire neighborhood heard me when i squealed after reading who he'd end up with...and i'm sure jonas will find love elsewhere...we're all just convinced he'll end up with troy is all...he's a bit more lovable...less godlike...no one wants to love a god...trust me i read edith hamilton's mythology...those matched almost never turn out well and there are like two or three stories in there where the girls actually run away because they don't want the love of a god...why am i talking about that again?

i've lost my train of thought now...it went off on down tangency rail...get it? off on a tangent? hahaha...aren't i funny? ok not really...but...:P...shut up i'm on a sugar high, haven't even started on the weekends homework and still have a couple other stories to catch up on...including nothing's perfect if i'm not mistaken...

troy just seems to be becoming more and more human, ya know? not that he wasn't before but he's stopped staring quite as much...i think...maybe...ya know i don't really remember i'm just going to say he has because i think he has so...eh...the random ravings of a sugar crazed author...
SkepticCritic chapter 8 . 11/13/2005
ack! i'm at the part where jonas just showed up but i can't read on...the poem! the poem! where is the poem! ack! now i have to read...i have to find out if anyone sees the poem! i'll review again as soon as i finish the chapter but the poem...*starts mumbling* how could he copy that poem in SCHOOL? where jonas is...oh gosh...how could he do that...you just know something bads gonna happen...*trails off*...
PridefulShame chapter 8 . 11/12/2005
Well, I thought Troy's angry at himself for being caught staring at Andrew. After the cafe incedint thing you said Troy had like a haunted look in his eyes and in other parts of the story so maybe Troy is gay? Likes Andrew a bit or something? I dunno.

Anyways, great chapter! When Ray started to read the poem out loud I stopped reading for awhile cause I was afraid of what was going to happen and stuff. You make it so real. Update soon!
Cherise chapter 8 . 11/12/2005
I really cant believe they got put into a situation like that...I mean...wow. I honestly don't know if I wouldn't have lied, but he shouldn't have added all those details...that really will make all the lies hard to break. And the way that Jonas reacted...he became so cold...or at least emotionless. I really hope he doesn't hurt Andy...
explicitones chapter 8 . 11/12/2005
O_O AH he's got himself in a pinch now! haha, omg this story just gets more and more exciting. I just keep wondering how he's gonna get christy to go on a date with jonas...and if he can't then how is he gonna tell him! AH, update soon...I just might go crazy not knowing.
kelseypaige chapter 8 . 11/12/2005
I love Jonas. He's just so stupid. lol.

But oh my. This chapter was even more CRAZY then the last chapter. And I thought nothing could be more crazy then the last chapter. ANDREW IS SOO OHMYGOSH I DONT EVEN KNOW. He needs to like. wake up and realize that Jonas (though he's hot and cute and nice and good at basketball) doesnt love him. and that the whole Cristy Cooper thing is just ganna go down the drain and he's ganna be left DYING.

And TROY IS HOT.

rwar.

But anyway, I just realized that Cristy plays volleyball... and so do I. haha, what a concept. but about your cell phone story-I TOTALLY understand. After volleyball practice when I wait for my brother to pick me up, I always whip out my cellular and pretend I'm talking on it so the hot football players wont think I'm some phoney loser. haha.

Anyway. you just made your plot like ten times MORE complicated in this chapter.. (hah). Have fun trying to dig your characters outa this huge hole of a plot (that's amazing). I'll be here to root for you while you do it. )

And physics? No idea, I'm dying in chemistry at the moment.

UPDATE SOON.

/fallenfantasist
Rinna chapter 8 . 11/12/2005
Oh my. This is really, really bad. Now, I understand Adrew grasping at the opportunity to hide the fact that the poem was actually written by him, but egah. Couldn't he have said it was some other girl? I don't even want to think about how horribly wrong this might go... Well, of course, I -really- want to know how it's going to go, but I can't imagine it'll be fun... Or maybe, (hopefully) it'll all manae to work out for the best? Guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Now, to be honest, I've been rooting for Andrew/Jonas since the beginning, I still pretty much am. However, I can really easily see where people are getting Andrew/Troy. They're do get along rather well. It almost seems a pity for Andrew that he couldn't have fallen for Troy instead, it seems like he'd have a better chance.

And even if Ray Valentino is annoying and a snob and really shouldn't have read that poem out loud, wel, he's not so bad. I'm starting to kind of like him, actually. Well, save for the part where he wouldn't just give the poem back to Andrew when he asked...

I like the poetry, by the way. I'm horrible at poetry.

And yeah, I suppose everyone has insecurity issues in high school. It's like a requirement, or something.

And other than that, yay for updating so soon! And speaking of frequent updates, I really am glad that people appreciate how often I update.
Walter Dash chapter 8 . 11/12/2005
When Andrew took out that poem "Jonas, my Adonis" my heart stopped. I was so tense throughout the reading, I was just waiting for something bad to happen. You can't take private stuff like that out where people can get at it, or at least he should -not- have put Jonas' name in it. He's got two problems now that I can see: Firstly, the more immediate problem, How to get the succubus(Christy) not to strangle Jonas'little heart at the vollyball meet. I can't wait to see you solve this problem, if you even plan to. Secondly, if he uses one of his poems written in calligraphy in his English project, Ray will know that "Jonas, my Adonis" was written by Andrew. You have to update soon because this speculation is killing me. And to explain about the Jonas vs Troy thing, I like them both, but I like Andrew much more than any of them. That's why I want him to have Jonas 'cause he deserves what he wants. If I look at it logicaly, though, Troy has showed kindness, good character, wisdom, consideration, and a possible interest in Andrew. He is, in short, a good catch; I wish Andrew could see that and want Troy 'cause it seems more likely. Jonas, while a good friend, is obsessed with the sow(Christy) and while he is nothing much can happen with him and Andrew. I hope that explains it to you some: Jonas isn't unlikable but he is more likely to hurt Andrew. Perhaps that will change though, as the story progresses. As a side note I laughed when you wrote "There is a special level of Hell dedicated to liars." It was just so funny. And now -I- can't get that hippie picture out of my head.
Yukaro chapter 7 . 11/10/2005
Dose Troy like Andrew? Squee! Anyway just read your entire fic and I just have to say that it is great! Yay fic!Is it called a fic here? I'm used to FanFiction net...but if it's a fiction story it's techniclly a fic right? right?(gos off to ponder...
mga.orphan chapter 7 . 11/10/2005
Interesting. I like the pace at which you develop your characters. Please do keep updating quickly.
Rinna chapter 7 . 11/10/2005
Wow, I don't think I've ever had anything dedicated to me before. That is so amazingly awsome of you to do. Thank you.

Anyway, yay for new update! I missed your story too.

Okay, so I have decided that Christy needs to die. And take all her ilk with her. Seriously, I hate people like her. But technically, that's good for Andrew, huh? He needs to tell Jonas, though. He really does.

I think Troy might be winning my vote for favorite character aat the moment as well, which makes it all the worse that eep, apparently he has issues to. I really can't guess what his strangeness issue was about, save it sounds like he was hurt by somebody or something, and made him insecure/dislike himself.

Anyway, I love the description of Andrew's transcrribed poems. That sounds like it would look really awsome.

Random thing, I loved the way you interspersed Andrew's thoughts with Troy's dialogue. It just worked really well.

Anyway, I'm currently supposed to be in three different places at once, doing about five different things, and instead am sitting in the library reviewing your story before I lose my chance too... So anyway, I really have to go. Loved the chapter, look forward to the next update, thanks again for your dedication, and bye bye!
Behind-these-eyes chapter 7 . 11/10/2005
Awesome Story. I love it.

Personally, I'm liking the idea of Troy and Andrew together. the idea of him and Troy... just seems more real and genuine. but then again, you just might surprise me and show us that Andrew could be the same way with Jonas.

heh... i really don't know what you're planning with this story, but what ever it is, i'll be reading, and anticipating your next update.
SkepticCritic chapter 7 . 11/9/2005
no way i'm missing a chance to read ahead...i'm one of those people who read the ending of the book after only reading the first chapter...i prefer it...its not anti climactic cuz there's like still the journey to get there...have you read the sixth harry potter? i read ahead to the funeral where the minister is like sorry bout your friend so i read around there until i found out exactly who died and i STILL cried when i actually read up to the part where he died...

and i agree with ekaphant...troy and andy would be cute together...see? i'm not the only one who thinks troy might be gay...and i have absolutly no idea what troy's past holds...that's why you're the author and we're not...so there...you'll just have to post the chapters' faster and then we'll totally know what his post holds...any chance you'll post the next chapter as soon as you see this review? cuz you knows thats like cruel and unusual punishment to make us wait...i mean isn't school enough of a punishment? i mean...oh no mom...i love school!

ok you dedicated this chapter to rinna from "nothing's perfect" and i had like a total spaz attack...it was like "OMG! someone else is reading that story and i am too...now i must rush to scroll to the top to see who exactly writes this story" and then i got there and it was like "duh...i've already checked that out several times" but i still never seem to be able to remember...i'm just a BIT airheaded i swear...

i know there was something else i was going to write but at the moment i'm totally clueless and can totally not think of anything else i wanted to write and so i'll just end this review here before it gets any longer, one of my parents comes in to find that i'm procrastinating again and haven't even started homework even though it's 9:43 pm, or before i fall asleep on this keyboard pushing random buttons with the side of my cheek, drooling and short circuiting my laptop, and waking up to find keyprints in the side of my face, become frustrated because said prints will not go away, and push submit review before i even realize that i've been typing forehead jibberish as i slept...wow...see if you can sort that out all in your head after only reading it once...betcha can't do it...heh heh heh...now i'll sit back, procrastinate some more by seeing if any of my other 77 stories that i watch daily have updated, read those that have, and start my homework after all that is done, going to bed somewhere around midnight...
explicitones chapter 7 . 11/9/2005
yay! you've got a new reader! me. haha. omg this story is GREAT!i like troy very very much. guh, i wish troy and andrew could get together. iono...i just like that pairing better. LOL. and troy DOES like him right? i mean in this chapter and all, he was just like...liking andrew...? haha. troy's very cool. ) is there any chance him and andrew will get together? anyways, update son!
Cherise chapter 7 . 11/9/2005
Christy's gotten worse~! And it seems as if a lot of the boys( Troy, Jonas, Andrew) are having "problems" right now. This is the emo chappie, no?
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »