Reviews for Of Truth and Correspondence
kelseypaige chapter 7 . 11/9/2005
OHMYGUH. This chapter was CRAZY. my imagination is twittering about something like "OMFG TROY LOVES ANDREW AND IS ANGSTING BECAUSE HE KNOWS ANDREW IS STUPIDLY IN LOVE WITH JONAS".

Goh. I like dont even know what to say. This chapter blew me away. Everything is happening so perfectly yet complicatedly that I'm so utterly excited for what you have in store.

Update soon!

/fallenfantasist
PridefulShame chapter 7 . 11/9/2005
O, sounds interesting. I think I know why Troy's upset...I'm just not sure. Anyways, I can't wait to find out so UPDATE SOON!
Silencio chapter 7 . 11/9/2005
Great chapter! :D
Walter Dash chapter 7 . 11/9/2005
Well, that was very strange with Troy. It makes me suspect that Troy likes Andrew a little more than a friend. I don't like the idea of that for two reasons: Firstly, I could be way wrong and I hate being wrong, and Secondly, if a love triangle(er, or is it a square with Christy?) develops it's guaranteed that someone(that I care about-Christy can conbust and the world would be that much better) is gonna be hurt. But maybe Troy just thinks Andrew is really cute and thats why he stared for so long... I don't believe so, but here's hoping. And the scene with Christy *hiss* was appropriate. It just fit with everything we've learned of her so far. Now I have some ideas floating around my head that come to: is Andrew going to use his poetry to help Jonas woo the She-Devil(aka. Christy)? She seems like the type to date an all-around popular/hot/jock/bully. But maybe if she felt someone was flamboyantly showering her with attention (like fancy poems stuck to her locker for all to see or recited to her in front of others) she might feel that said serenader is worth her time. You will have to update so I can find out.
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
I do like the start. Some description seems crammed in when you put three adjectives together once, but it's good. A definate to keep reading when I am moreso awake :)
a r i c a h chapter 6 . 10/29/2005
Jonas needs to let go! And Troy is way too cute...he'd be my pick!

Awesomeness!
ekaphant chapter 6 . 10/28/2005
Er... I just re-read my review, and somehow "I hope I'm not torturing..." managed to turn into "I hope on torturing..." XD; **dies**. Er, yeah. I love typos that change the entire meaning of what you're writing, don't you? ;;
Ekaphant chapter 6 . 10/27/2005
Wah-! I hope on torturing your plans for this story by announcing myself as yet ANOTHER Andy/Troy shipper. ; I can't help it. Troy is just so UNDERSTANDING of Andy. He's exactly the kind of guy Andy needs. Heck, if Troy were a real guy, I'd be ALL OVER HIM! **glomps Troy** ;Your writing is great, by the way. A lot of times when authors write insecure characters, it comes off just feeling overdone or unrealistic, but Andy has a real, authentic feel to him, especially since I know someone who's really like that! It's practically like stepping inside my friend's mind, which really says something awesome about your writing if I can connect with the character like that. Keep it up!
Rinna chapter 6 . 10/25/2005
Aw, that awkward scene where Andrew just couldn't keep rambling was almost painful to read. Poor boy. And it's always interesting when someone talks to the voices in their head so much that they forget and say things out loud... that's great that he's able to feel useful.

I can understand why Andrew agreed to ask Christy out for Jonas. To me, that makes perfect sense, and also makes me feel really bad for him again. It's painful to try and help someone you love to get together with someone else.

Anyway, this chapter fits in just fine with the others. I didn't get any sort of sense of a break in continuity.

Hmm, Ray, I don't know for sure what I think of him. He seems kind of like a rich brat, but he hasn't been a jerk or anything yet... I know, we can hook up Ray and Christy, then Andrew can have Jonas for himself! I'm sure Christy would love to date a rich guy. And she definitly doesn't deserve Jonas, if only he could see that.
FeatherJunkie chapter 6 . 10/25/2005
Hmm. Not sure what to think of Ray Valentino yet, so I'll just hold off on my opinion of him. See what happens. Will he be one of the main characters?

What's this I hear about Andrew -helping- Jonas get to his girl? How wrong. *sadness* She'll probably refuse anyway, judging from the way she treated him last time they were together. But yes, I understand why Andrew would do that. He must like Jonas a -lot- to do that. (Duh. How many times has he already said that? That'll teach me to take him seriously.)

Christy'd better not agree to go out with him. *mutters death threats* What would happen to Andrew then? :( I like the chapter! _
rodeoclown chapter 6 . 10/24/2005
*is incredibly flattered that her crappy reviews were missed* No, no, no...the story wasn’t getting boring at all, quite the opposite actually :) I was away from internet for half of last week, and I'm still trying to catch up with reading and reviewing...your comment made me smile though. Anyways...on to the chapter:

Now that Andrew realizes his crush, it's so frustrating to watch him with Jonas...it's such this overpowering force that I just want him to kiss him and then deal with the consequences or something. I know this isn't realistic...but the tension is definitely there, on Andrew's side at least.

Wow. You used the word “phlegmatically” in this chapter. I actually had to look that up. Ray is a nice addition to the cast, all of them are so different. And a 40 page project? Yowch! I love poetry to death, but that's still scary. When Andrew was rambling on I was cringing for him. It was embarrassing…not even embarrassing in a cute way…just embarrassing.

The shared smile between Troy and Andrew at the end of the scene was nice. Troy is such a cool guy, and he really seems to get and care about Andrew. But I don't think there's anything that would necessarily make it more than platonic at this point...and Andrew hasn't really opened himself up to Troy as much yet. I guess I may be one of the few that sees the attraction of Jonas too...I think it's mostly because of how convincingly you write Andrew's lovesickness.

For the record, and as a compliment to you, I have no clue how this is all going to work out. I think there's enough build-up already for it to go either way, and I'm glad that I can't guess which way, and I don't want to know until it happens. *wishes you luck in holding off Troy’s fans*

P.S. I apologize for the length of this review, I don't really know what happened with it.
dorydafish chapter 6 . 10/24/2005
no offence or anything but i agree with SkepticCritic. I think troy and andy shud get together. They would b so cute and the fact that i absolutely adore both of them. I think Jonas is too into grls and that troy was kinda portrayed as gay (i hope and wish with all my mite) I no that u probly got the whole story in ur head already but if ur having doubts plz pick TROY! i so love him. Or if u dont wanna change it could u do like a wat if story after u finished this one. Like a what if Jonas didnt get togtehr with andy but troy did? That wud b so gd! But i still love the story neway! :) x
SkepticCritic chapter 6 . 10/23/2005
i'm just sayin' ya know...if jonas never realizes he's gay and loves andy...troy ya know...could be gay..could end up with andy...they could work...possibly...i think there are others they are both better suited for but ya know it could happen...take that as i will...hmph...why do authors always have to be so vague? extremly helpful huh? mm hm...i'm so sure...i think there's a bit of a past between christy and troy...hm...things that it could possibly be...any chance that they ever dated?
kelseypaige chapter 6 . 10/23/2005
Ouch. I really think Andrew has had enough angst in his life to be dealing with this stuff too. I mean, his heart has been hurt so many times, I'm amazed he can open it up again to fall in love with someone. And now he's helping that someone get together with someone else... ah... Andrew is crazy. But then again, so is Jonas for being a clueless tardface. So, the only person I truely like in this is still Troy, and will probably always be Troy (apart from Andrew). so I wanna see some hot steaming m/m romance son!

Update!

/FallenFantasist
Walter Dash chapter 6 . 10/23/2005
It's not fair! Andrew is being so selfless! He deserves Jonas! Not that -bitch-! ...Anyway, now that I vented, you know I love this story as always, right? But I still have yet to know more of Andrew's past! Surely if Jonas can't rip his eyes away from the bitch to srike up a past-revealing conversation with Andrew, than Troy certainly can? Troy definatly gives of that endless-well-of-understanding-for-all-of-humanity vibe. I do have to say I look forward to Jonas's apifany on Christy's bitchiness and Andrew's worth. I am sure he'll have one since you didn't put in Tragedy as part of the genre.
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »