Reviews for Of Truth and Correspondence
rodeoclown chapter 5 . 10/21/2005
So I'm not sure which amber-colored glance it was, but if I wasn't already in love with Jonas through Andrew's eyes, I am now. Despite the jokes about Harris, which WERE on the cruel side. *loves Troy* Wonderful chapter. Yay for the ending! I do love unrequited love. And I liked the whole staring out the car window thing, such a melancholy gesture, I do that when I'm depressed too. Poor Andrew.
rodeoclown chapter 4 . 10/21/2005
Ah! I've got to catch up with my reviewing...I loved this chapter, per usual...Andrew's little rational voice is so funny. And I'm glad that he's got a friend in his sister too.
Pivoine chapter 5 . 10/17/2005
hey! I really like your story! the characters are really interesting and andrew is such a sweetie! poor andrew...wants to hug him...jonas and him would be such a fantastic couple...but I suppose there'll be many obstacles before they really end together...please continue! can't wait to read more! cheers!
dorydafish chapter 5 . 10/17/2005
another koolio chappie. No offence or nething but i like andrew and troy coz jonas seems to obseesed with the evi woman. Can they get together plz! I will like love u forever if they did!
Rinna chapter 5 . 10/17/2005
Gah. I officially detest, despise, and otherwise thoroughly loath that...that being. Miss 'Christy'. Ugh. nWhat a horrible human being.

Anyway, it's nice that Andrew finally realizes that he has friends. It's cute how he emphasized the word 'friend' everytime he thought it.

And yeah, I was wondering when he would realize exactly what was 'wrong with him'. Heh.
Rinna chapter 4 . 10/17/2005
Yay! Andrew's finally getting real friends! Even if he's having trouble accepting the fact himself.

I really didn't think this chapter was boring at all. I don't think any of the chapters are; they all have a purpose. This chapter kind of builds up Andrew's daily routine, and Katrina was worth introducing. It's great that she and Andrew have such a close relationship. Is she someone to whom Andrew could potantially confide his developing feelings for a certain classmate?
Rinna chapter 3 . 10/17/2005
Heh, I'm kind of late on reviewing, but to make up for it, I'm going to go through and review all the chapters I hadn't right now.

For this chapter, ack. I know I've said it before, but poor Andrew. Also, I keep liking Troy more and more.

On the reverse, I don't like what I've heard thus far of Christy. She sounds like someone that I would...immensely dislike, were I to meet her in person.

I love the idea for the cafe, by the way. If I had a cafe like that near me, I'd pretty much live there :) Just out of curiosity, have you ever been to Versaille? It's very pretty, but unfortunatly the one time I went, the hall of mirrors was under renovation, so it was all dusty with evidence of construction-type work.
FeatherJunkie chapter 5 . 10/17/2005
Alright, that's it, Christy Cooper's going down. *brandishes fingernail scissors and other weapons of death* How dare she put Jonas on the spot like that? He is completely above her. Give her -up-, Jonas, you don't deserve a creep like that.

I feel sorry for Harris. Eating disorders aren't funny, and there he's having to sit through all of that chiding by his friends... Must get annoying. Especially since they're really not helping by doing it.

Anyway, so happy that Andrew (finally) realized he had some friends. He's only an outcast because he's making himself one. It must've been pretty bad where he was before for him to be so antisocial and to lack so much self-confidence... and that's got to hurt to watch Jonas fawn over Christy. But with the way he keeps blushing & so on, the other three boys are bound to notice sooner or later that he has a crush on/is in love with Jonas. More than a little bit awkward.

Thanks for the update. _ Love the story.
SkepticCritic chapter 5 . 10/16/2005
sorry i didn't review on the last chapter. i got to the part like right after first period and never got a chance to finish it until right now. so what was that you were saying about troy not being gay? are you sure he's not gay? because that whole scene at the pizza parlor was awfully suspicious. hm...and so we see another side of wonderful and glorious jonas. and we see the only side christy seems to have. right now i almost want andy to end up with troy. hm...that could be interesting, don't ya think? ;)
a r i c a h chapter 3 . 10/16/2005
Awh!

Troy is adorable!

I'm really liking this story. But I'm sleepy, and I promise I'll finish it and write another review when I wake up!
City Lights Burn Like Stars chapter 5 . 10/16/2005
i like it i love it i wnat some more of it! updae soon
kelseypaige chapter 5 . 10/16/2005
Wait... Harris actually HAS an eating disorder? But. isnt that... serious? I mean... the boys should be joking about it!

Anyway, moving along. I really really really like Troy. Like alot. I mean. I really like him. He's just so sweet and understanding and he understands Andrew so well! Unlike Jonas, who's a clueless idiot. GAH. I dont know if I want Andrew to end up with Jonas... because this far the only remotely sweet thing he's done is save Andrew from the bullies. And he likes Christy. I mean, grossly pathetic! So anyway, if I were writing this story I would make Andrew and Troy get it on... and Jonas find a nice girl to settle down with. But I'm not writing this story (thank God, that would be disastrous!)... so I'll just have to wait (impatiently) to see how things work out!

UPDATE SOON!

/fallenfantasist
Cherise chapter 5 . 10/16/2005
I dont believe that Christy is so mean and Jonas is still drooling over her. And I cant believe that she made such a bitchy comment like that about Troy and Harris when it was so obvious he was trying to help him. And it took Andy a while didn't it?
Nina chapter 5 . 10/16/2005
aw poor Andrew! that scene with Christy was intense (and Harris is right! Christy did make a fool of Jonas).

liked Harris bulimia problem. that explains why he's so skinny! lol!
november shivers chapter 5 . 10/16/2005
I really liked this chapter! Lots of plot and character development!

I do hope Andrew actually accepts that he has friends now. He was getting a bit pathetic there. But he's so, so, sweet. Maybe things get better for him in the future.
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »