Reviews for cheers: forgoodhealth
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Holy shit. I loved every second of this piece. It's loaded with meaning, and the form of it just works. I have nothing bur praise for this piece. Favoriting. Keep writing! :)
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Wonderful mismatching of words and continuation of thoughts.
zakei chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
huhs. why are all your poems so DEEP? T-T its a breathtaking read no doubt and at least i can understand this BUT. IM IN AWE. the more i read this poem, the faster it went, till i was practically zooming over the words toward the end. geehs! howd you write stuff like that
synapse collapse chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Beautiful. I love the way you use your words and have the whole meaning behind it, but still pushing it forward. And the format just adds the finishing touches.

Wish I could write like you. ;P
moscowsnow chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
I love your voice. It's so natural.
Prevaricate chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Oh, my God. (The irony, no?)

Wonderful, wonderful. Strikingly cynical, apathetic in a sense, yet passionate in another; very nice.

Prev'
Rozlin chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
wow! that was pretty awesome! even though it mentions god alot... i still like it...oh yes, and thank you for the review. even though it wasn't that constructive, it did help me think of how to better myself as a person and i'm sorry for being bitter about it... Blessed Be -Rozlin
Katherine swore Innocence chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
it is powerful and angry...unBELieveABle.i adore it,the words are almost dripping off the screen,and the formatting makes it even more effective.

i especially love the last lines,for reasons i actually can't ...wonderful.

() katherine swore innocence ()
evm chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
I love that this is a stream of logic, not just consciousness, and how it questions, instead of always stating everything. Especially loved the word plays ALLtheFAULTS and ALLtheSIN. And I am absolutely in love with the word 'colortastescent-ed.'
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
delicious & poisonous. very, very angry.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
love to rant. ain't that obvious? loved it. you can convert rants into poetry with uter beauty.

* noelle
lackluster chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
ranting is awsome. it converts into poetry (so)well. love this.
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
The ending was superb. You kept this desperate voice throughout the entire poem and the end just sealed the deal. Wonderful poem. Love the style.