Reviews for you looked for God but found Religion
Sophie Ulquiorra Allen chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Interesting idea, but I disagree with you on some points. However, I must admit that the Church is not perfect and teaches us the wrong things. Sometimes I indeed doubt my faith in God.
Yorba Linda chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Bravo! This piece is met with immense truth. I feel the same way about this issue, but then again I do not believe in "God", but yet the view that everyone is God; (if you know about transcedentalism, then you might understand; for I am a transcedentalist.) This piece has great rhyme scheme and paints a brilliant picture, great job.
The Fourth Fate chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
VERY interesting. I really like this piece. It's so true... SO true... I'm sort of doubting G-d right now and I think it's absurb how people blindly believe in something. I mean people don't CHOSE to believe, they just do because no one ever taught them otherwise. Isn't that frustrating? I think so. You did a really great job conveying that. Bravo.

Um I have a question... Why exactly did you chose to make your pen name "holocaustpulp"? I was a little..distressed because I am Jewish and the subject of the Holocaust is not dealt with lightly. If you meant it in the true sense of the word, a geneocide, then that is something entirely different... I was just wondering exactly what it meant.
Lady of Pity chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
it's true, however, this isn't just found in the states. I grew up in a church where I didn't really know Jesus. to me, church was a tradition that we fulfilled every Sunday; something that we had to look our best for, where we could see friends and what not.

I'm proud to say that's over now. because of something in the church with a new minister, we started going to The Salvation Army and I am so closer to Him than I ever.

So, problems in the Church are here in Canada too, if not world-wide.
Raptor7435 chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
"god" sux and u suc mor.-raptor