Reviews for You Are
Saeo chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Aw, how sweet. It could almost be the lyrics to a song. Very gentle, and sweet- I like it! Especially the repeated first and last lines.
Sakura Taking chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
short and sweet- i like this poem. Good job!
tdawgcars chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Ah...I like this..nice job..

Brandon
Lyn Kinsei chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
That was a good poem about friendship. I feel that way with Isis, Daniella, and Maikel, my best friends. I really like how you did it, and I think that short poems speak louder than long ones, because long ones have so much to hid what it is, unless there is a lot of repitition. No offense to those who like long poems, I like medium and long ones, too. Well, here is my review for now, and more will and Hugs,Aimee.
felicia13 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Thanks for the reviews! I like Indigo Inspiration a lot, so nice things said make me feel special! I'll try to keep the line length thing in mind when writing, thanks!

Onto yours . . .

I like the meaning behind the poem, but I think the phrasing is a little too repetative. I can't talk, since I do that a lot, but, there you go.

You are,/ always there for me

:sigh: Sometimes, life is too much . . .

all my love,felicia
brokendreams21 chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
YEAH! I like this poem. Hee. I like how there are all 5 senses (Correct me if I'm wrong.) Hee. Very, very good.
Ky-Ky Apocalypse chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
After a while I decided to stop trying to read it in another language and just read the one I could understand *lol*. Anyway, I really liked it and the setup made it flow really well.
The Sweetest Oblivion chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
aw, sweet sweet poem. keep writing!
Abby Sequioa chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
beautiful and sweet, great job
AchtungBabyAchtung chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
interesting. the simplicity works well, surprising well in french too. im not gonna try chinese! iz xx