Reviews for Pain
murky chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
This touched me. It's simple but so effective. The contrast between what used to be and how the world (her world) is now. Patches of reality, how it really Isn't easy to let go. Explaining small details of the difficulties (the memories and how the bad come so naturally with the good). "How many years does trauma take from your life" was a great touch. It just made so much sense. Yet made it all the more sad. I don't think I'm particularly coherent right now. haha! but I liked this (: The way it was presented, because obviously I don't think she should've killed herself. But as a piece of writing, it's most lovely (:
BadSweets chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Aw... angsty and sad. I really like how you wrote it, though. Nice reflection about tainted memories and grief.
Fallen Shadows chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Not odd at all, on the contrary it made me cry... Brought back old memories... but it's good, it's really well written. Good job!
Jetamio chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
So sad! You actually made me cry. Short, but it tells you everything. I like how although nothing is stated explicitly you still get a clear idea of what's happening in her life.
Lady Wrye chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
girl is being selfish by taking her life. Too bad she didn't realize that.
Raomina chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
This is quite a good piece. Short, yet detailed and expresses her emotion pretty well. It gives some clues to what happened and they are all compressed into this essay. Angsty.
misty-moonlight chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
this is so sad! she's gona kill herself? personally i dont think killing yourself is the right route to take. im sure her lover wouldnt want her to just end her life b/c of him... wait.. am i even getting thr right idea here? maybe she's not gone drown herself in the bathroom, maybe she just gona take a piss. lol. haha... please update *reality bites* soon! this story is intersting too tho. great writer you are!