Reviews for Us
Madin456 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
really sweet! i'm so glad it worked out with you and your boyfriend!
xxInsanityxx chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
i love this poem it shows what friends are truly about! keep up the good work!

~xxInsanityxx
Needa S chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Sad... Well written.
Emi Amara chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
What a lovely poem, and the ending really fits too! Well done!**Emi
Satan-R-us chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
i allwas likt this one it true and no matter what happens i love you nomater the difrens betwean us.
AlboChick chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Very true, all couples are opposites at first, and you might not even know it. I liked this, it was good.
xHannahx chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
aww! its that opposites attracting thing. nicely done.

Han
alisha chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
learn to spell
JC-Saved-Me chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Wow, very interesting. I like the opposites! xRachx
gnimrodd chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
i like it except for the ending which seems a little cliche..? maybe.. but i do like the "two opposites are in love" thing. it's really cute, and i enjoy tofu too. ;) prety awesome
LauraKM chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Interesting concept, i like the idea of contrasts, could have done with a bit more for my liking but generally very nice.
Moonjava chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Wow, this is really great. I like it.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Isn't that interesting how the oddest combination actually works out wonderfully. I think you captured that simple undeneath layer of relationships, we're all different but still we're all looking for the click of understanding, even if it comes with confusion, we want someone to try and get us, and try as hard as they can to succeed. Well done, keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Next time I'll know that sun and moon don't mix,

I'll know that man and woman different are,

Amends I'll make for differences remote,

Yet I'll rely on finding similar,

For I'll not make the same mistake again,

To think that I'll be able to change you,

And I know that I'll remain just the same,

For another soul can merge I'll sure search.
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
*waves* hey! It's Princess-anna57.

I saw your cry for help on your profile and since there's no e-mail there, i'll just say it here. The two poems that are my favourites of yours of all time are 'Your Voice' and 'Mask'. They are really, really, really good and I think you'll go really well in the contest if you enter one of those. Still, that's my opinion. _

Bye for now, and keep writing!

~Anna~