Reviews for scribbles on my closet walls
astral boy chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
This was awesome too. But I doubt I got the same message you were writing about. In any case I found I could relate... your work is so refreshing... no wonder you're on everyone's favourites list.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Intriguing, I like it.
blacktearsofinnocence chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
this a very nice poem. i actually get alot of idea's when i read this which keeps my mind more intent on your poem. i find that as a good thing. well, great job and KW. and thanx for the review!

davida
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
I like this a lot... its less abstract than usual... nicely done
AllyCred chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
i like this...speaks to me a lot...well done.

lots of loveAC
Unready chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
perfect.
citrus scented chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
yes it is an amazing song, i love it too. brilliant poem, too, its choppy and sharp yet soothing and sparkling. i love: "music louder than the sun"
hey maria chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Makes me think of Manhattan. And I love the line "(this city life's not half bad)" Parentheses rock.

It's insane how inspiring your poems are.
ADSpencer chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
This is beautiful. You're deeper than the deepest well. I actually have to read your poems more than onec. I love the line "isn't it lovely when the stars don't outshine." This is wonderful poetry.
evm chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Love it. Especially the image of 'music louder than the sun' and seeing people other than stars; or other way around? people instead of stars? As always, love how it can be read so many different ways. Like the new pen name too.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
there is little to say that hasn't been said - this is gorgeous, breath taking, and stunning but leaves me so scatter brained ( a.k.a: ) when it comes to word use or even the simplist of praise. I mean it, this leaves one dumbstruck.

you write poetry so well. :)

* noelle
Tyndall Blue chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
m yummy...
account not in use chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
oh, this is so brathtaking! so much careless intesity, makes me feel like i'm drowning, almost. great job.
in theory chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
I like this, it sticks out. Nice job.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
wow, i cant even remember the last time i went to a big city, though this makes me feel like a city at night.

you cant see the lights due to all of the smog, but maybe its just me.

lovely.

ah, i see you like MCR from your profile. New Jersey, heehee.