Reviews for Demon's Friendship
Celinos chapter 9 . 2/8/2011
I'll bet Klay and Hibiscus r from the Jalmry family!
Endowment's Seraph chapter 13 . 11/17/2008
I am glad to hear you're fixing it up. i was actually going to mention that while this is a great idea it just isn't up to the quality of your other works. Sometimes you emphasize the wrong words and there are quite a few typos and the incorrect usage of some words like "defy" instead of "deny" back in the chapter Mally was introduced. As you mention there are also severe plot holes but nothing irreperable. I think when you finish revising it will be marvelous! Like I said, it really is a great idea and plot. Also, I would reccommend the ages to be changed to late teens early twenties, the character's maturity and intelligence leads more to that age group and it's just a tad more logical, a 23 year old advisor instead of a 17 year old one makes more sense. I really do like this, I am eager to read the revision and the conclusion.

~Mel
Silencia chapter 12 . 11/4/2008
I LOVE YOUR STORY! (fangirl scream) I really love Tohru and Klay, I just wish there was some special thingie that would make Flora some kind of 'special' human so she could help or something (inserts suggestive grin) ! Oh well, lets just wait for more!
rosiedreamer chapter 13 . 7/18/2008
thanks for not giving up, this is one of my favorites ) i was so surprised when i got the email that you had updated, and i figured it was just you saying that this story has died. i look forward to the newly polished chapters and will begin reading them as soon as they come up! )
Estelin chapter 13 . 7/11/2008
this was excellent. keep up the good work and writing.
Angel of the Fallen chapter 12 . 9/30/2007
SWEET STORY! loving it lots! i was wondering if you were ever gonna update this fic since it seems you haven't updated in a very long time and...well...i may have grown just a tiny bit adicted to the story. but really a work of art and a very very clever original story. you've even got me thinking of HOW Flora will get back to the demon world. i hope you update soon!
leemya chapter 12 . 9/27/2007
Love your story!

I hope you have time to continue writing it.
Snowhite chapter 12 . 9/12/2007
oh my gosh. if this story doesn't finish, i will die.

the end.

klay and flora need to get together for real.
atreyu love chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
summary sounds good ;]
codyismypup chapter 12 . 7/22/2007
Wow, you haven't updated this in a long while. I remember reading this a lot of times and loving it. I wonder why I never reviewed it...I wish that you would put another chapter up! OK, later!-Avey
randomevents chapter 12 . 6/7/2007
Very nice. I like it. You write clean.
randomevents chapter 11 . 6/6/2007
You write really well in all the chapters. I just don't get why Flora doesn't just use an airplane to go to America. She's obviously rich. ALl her parents' money couldn't have burned with the house.
randomevents chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Your prologues kinda awkward. It doesn't flow very example you say "...money, fame, fashion, and illegal things." When you just say illegal things it kinda ruins the flow of doesn't present that much impact. It doesn't sound all that bad.

Also, when you say, "Unaware of the chaos that will consume the world if..." It sounds impersonal, but if you put "their world" it's more related to them.

In your second paragraph, you put there "...the bottoms of various bodies of water and anything else underground..." You should be more exact. It doesn't strike the imagination. It just gives an inkling of what you want to say but it doesn't picture it out. It doesn't strike fear or horror, or whatever emotion you wanted people to feel when they read this.

Mostly, your prologoes kinda hurried. It's like you were short-cutting words or generalizing. I admit that most prologues ARE short but they're also supposed to make a person WANT to read the next chapters.

When you present the part about the demon children you should make people curious about them but their introduction is kinda bland. They only get like two lines.

Also, the last line. I have the feeling that you wanted it to be a little funny because you put "...terrible inconvenience" instead of something like "horrendous repercussions" but your description of stealing, "...great stealing" isn't telling much. I don't think "great" is actually the word for it. It's kinda small. All the other words in the sentence are big words, but "great" is pretty simple.

I know it's just one line but it's also your ending so it should be good. You want people to remember it. Endings are always important becaue if you have a bad ending in any story or essay or article then it'll just ruin it.

I wish you luck with this then.
Shadow of Love chapter 12 . 4/3/2007