Reviews for Demon's Friendship
Jugglingbearperformer chapter 12 . 10/5/2006
HEY! Thanks so much for updating, it was an excellent chappie! I hope you do update soon, and that Flora goes back to Klay, that was so sad :( Anywho, great job! :)

~Holly
Serolina chapter 12 . 10/4/2006
Thank you so much for updating! I can't wait to find out what happens in the next chapter! also, how many more chapters would you say there are going to be?

_._
Icy-Touch chapter 12 . 10/4/2006
Seeing that you updated just made my whole day brighter D

May I ask permission to hit some charchters over the head for being dummies? 'Cause I've been pokeing fun at more than one of them. But that's cause I love 'em.

I'm glad you got over your writer's block though, perhaps romance next time?

Update soon!
Ck90 chapter 12 . 10/4/2006
OH! Flora has to come back! I mean really what is life without a hot sexy demon to bother? Update Soon! I hope Tohru and mally are ok
MrsJohnBender chapter 12 . 10/4/2006
I'm to lazy to sign in, but it is I heather, Alyssa, the one carrieng both your god children, Klayton and Maynard.

Klayton was not at all upset becuase he's sort of sleeping. Dont get mad at me, the future king of teh demon wold (the real one)needs his rest! (and if anyone is wondering, that insident with the old king of the underworld/demon world, the one wiht the mysterious letter sluthered in contact poison, is totally irrelavant to teh fact that my son's are no at the thrown, and the fact i knew this would happen if he ever did (finally) die. Nope, so not my fault.)

WE! MALLY IS FINALLY OVER KLAY!

I know you like emo jack heather, and no i havent hugged an emo yet today. i plan to though. go to the mall with me, we can hug jack!

well if i had a chicken, we'd laugh, and cry, adn travel teh world...and...SING!

OK, i'm going to call you now, bye my dingbat of a dogsbody (retard of a slave, dont ask, inside joke)
Exquisite Enigma chapter 12 . 10/3/2006
I LOVE YOU! YAY Updates! I feel really really bad for Klay and Flora. They Had to leave each other... No Tohru and Mally are gone...*tears*...
Serolina chapter 11 . 9/25/2006
hey! i totally love your story and i can't wait untill you write the next one! it is an awsome story!

_._
Articfox chapter 11 . 8/19/2006
How come Hibiscus is drinking milk that's supposed to have gone it mentioned in the paragraph below his father stole the milk from a human house SEVERAL YEARS ago.

Hibiscus wiped his mouth on the back of his hand and put the milk away in a refrigerator that his father had stolen from some human house several years before.
rosiedreamer chapter 11 . 6/25/2006
crap i LOVE your story

you BETTER update soon like now now now now

ARE YOU WRITING? YOU'RE NOT WRITING ARE YOU? STOP READING THIS AND GO WRITE THIS AWESOME STORY

*sighs*

you're still not writing...

STOP READING AND GO WRITE

NOW
rosiedreamer chapter 10 . 6/24/2006
wow... i haven't read this story in years, and i came to read it again... i saw a review response for me... heh... so you like my story, eh? thanks...

OMG THIS IS SO GOOD. it takes you a while to update, though... then again, it takes me long too... wow i love this story...

m keep writing, don't stop it's wonderful
SticksBallsSkirts chapter 11 . 6/22/2006
yay! i finally read it! arent you proud of me heather feather? five glasses of meelk is a lot...Hibiscus should be fat after that much! heehee, chubby Hibiscus! Heather, you didnt have enough Klay! as possible father of my child #14 (dont ask other reviewers, inside joke) I expect to see a lot of him! I read it aloud to Klayton (muh child) and he was upset to find no Klay, no, just his mean old possible uncle! oh, and Mally is annoying, i think she needs to die. will you kill her heather feather? i think you should. hm...uh...what else to say? good chapter i suppose, but it took you awful long to write it! by the time i finally got to read this i forgott who half the people are! i forgott who Lina was for a minute! sob! well, i suppose i must go since i seem to be on happy pills...and remember...POSSESSION! STAB! i havnt gotten to stab you since school is up, though i do plan to get possessed and do that bidding. yes yes. that is all, good day!
Ck90 chapter 11 . 6/6/2006
Too Lazy to sing in! I love the Story! Love it! Love it! Love it! It is well written and i love the Plot! I hope she chooses to stay in the demon world. She and Klay can repeat the famil history, and I must say that was a big secret that they kept! I really wish you would upsate ASAP!
Icy-Touch chapter 11 . 6/6/2006
YOU UPDATED! -glomps- You Added in lots of romance. MORE JOY! -Runs around the room-

Now that my pshyco moment is over, Awesome Chapter. Klay does admit he ike Flora though, right? Right? Yeah. I'm special.

Update again soon!
jenjen-0 chapter 11 . 6/5/2006
I love your story! It's really original and fun to read!
alexa-xox chapter 10 . 2/24/2006
OMG...i just read all your chapters and they are absolutly amazing! I luve all the charaters and I luve Klay! It's such an interesting and very entrancing story! I have been pulled into this story! The adventures are really good! I like the entire family part! Please update soon! Alexa xox
66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »