Reviews for Demon's Friendship
ShinningStar1025 chapter 9 . 12/16/2005
ur story is really good. r u trying to tell us that hibiscus, klay, tohru n this new character tulip r related and a bit human. because thats a good twist then.
SticksBallsSkirts chapter 9 . 12/14/2005
Yay I finished! You complian about no reviews so you better be reading this lillyromance! if not, I will simply irritate you at school tomarrow forcing you to read. Klay is so hot, are you sure he's not the father of Klayton? (inside joke people)cuase it has Klay right in it! I cant wait till we figure out the father, but thats unimportant right now. Your story is really good, but I will have to beat you tomarrow for leaving me at a cliff hanger, then, even though I'd prefer you not to, you will tell me everything from the next chapter and I will beat you and you will tell me more until when you finally do post the dumb chapter I get daysavue! thanks bu-ddy! do you know how many disability's you probably give to me? How many brian cells you have made me lose? How many enemy's you give me? how many nightmares, and how many of my hopes get up when my escape from heather plans fail? do you? And yet I love you like a sister. You are so lucky to be friends with such a smart philosopher such as I. Oh yeah UPDATE!
Icy-Touch chapter 9 . 12/10/2005
Hibiscus and Klay are brothers aren't they? That's my theory anyway. I love this story! LOVE IT! Klay's tail makes me fall on the ground I laugh so hard. Cerise is also great fun and I love how Klay uses the spatula to keep him in line. And the romance! Beautiful! You had me rooting against Mally when i thought she woulf endanger the relationship between Flora and Klay. I also noticed that Rose and Daisy both have flower names like Flora. Coinsidence, I think not. Please Update soon, I really want to know what the boys secret is. Oh and a little romance between Hibiscus and Mally is something I could see happening. Update soon!
Lark of the Poets chapter 9 . 12/9/2005
Okay, I have some guesses on what's going to happen next, but I'm really DYING to read the next chapter. Good job. Ehe.
SticksBallsSkirts chapter 2 . 11/9/2005
LOL Hi Heather Feather! Heather feather, heather feather, heather feather! Heather, hey heather, heater, HEATHER! HEATHER! HEATEHER! Hi! Heather feather! heather feather! LOL your heather feather! LOL got to go before you attempt (though your really short so you'll fail) to beat me! LYLAS:MrsJohnBender who almost accidently sighned this piontless review as Lillyromancewriter (thats you Heather feater! Just incase you forgott your own s/n, you know, from changing it without telling me then diong it agian! IM TIRED OF PANICKING!) lol got to go!-I LIKE TATOR TOTS!
SticksBallsSkirts chapter 8 . 11/9/2005
Hey stupid, why dont you edit your work before posting it? I found like, seven mistakes, more! Gosh Heather, I know you were so anxiose to have your master read your story, but I could have waited four or five more minutes! And whats with the whole "Frozen hands" drama? You make me seem like such a bad person! I'M REALLY NOT PEAPLE! Oh, and its not my fault stupid Deviant art is stupid. I typed in Crabbychicken, and Klay and tohru, but I got nothing. Maybe if you sent it to me in an emial like I've been bugging you to do... but no, lets make things complacated! Stupid! Haha, you finally got a flame! (a paragraph long one!) Hey it only took me twenty minutes to read this, YAY! You told me it was ten pages, LIER! LOL I got to go, I dont feel like writing to youLYLAS:MrsJohnBenderP.S. were the (bleep [I dont swear]) is my candy? LOL just kidding! unless you have 100 grand that is! I didnt think so, haha I got six of those! by!-I LIKE TATOR TOTS!
pinewarrior chapter 8 . 11/6/2005
OMG! UPDATE! UPDATE!
rosiedreamer chapter 8 . 11/3/2005
hey could you give me a link

to like the place with the pix

not just or whateverloved the chap

it was PERFECT

update sooner tho plz

thx

rosiedreamer
alicia chapter 8 . 11/3/2005
YAY u updated...keep on going hope flora and klay gets together
alicia chapter 7 . 10/23/2005
PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN! im waiting for the next chapter
SticksBallsSkirts chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Heather, when are you giong to upgrate already? You have to soon becuase I dried your tray in fine art! Ha! Oh and whats with the whole "Gee,I think I'll change my S/N without telling Alyssa, so she panicks when she types in lillyromancewriter, AND NO LILLYROMANCEWRITER EXISTS!" HM? I expect answeres ASAP missy!
Juniper Nights chapter 7 . 10/17/2005
good job!
alicia chapter 7 . 10/13/2005
When are you going to update? :-( this story is interesting!
SticksBallsSkirts chapter 7 . 9/24/2005
Yay Heather, I finished! Now I'm just alittle comfused but I'll ask you at school. He he he condemed is a funny word! Yay! It's a big word! I like your story and I like Klay and he is hot and I am taller then you, and also I draw better farm animals, and I'm giong to go read the pretty pony chronicles now so I dont say more so you wont attempt to beat me at school.
ashley chapter 7 . 9/21/2005