Reviews for Urban Legend
Exiled-Knight chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
it's got Joseph written all over it, which is good. But again with the grammar, it's becoming painful to read. No pun intended due to the content of all of your stories. The rough, base style worked for the story and the twist you intended. Keep Writing.
Midnight Lynx chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
O. , This is so sidistic!It is also full of gramatical errors(mostly spelling)But it's all good!Wow I love your take on this and it's got that twisted one of a kind joseph endings!very,very AWESOME!You have to do more of these!My mouth dropped when you described Crystal,I've never seen nor heard you use the word Big Tits or Tits for that matter ever, so nice change!Great job, loved it, putting it on my favorites! Midnightlynx
eighteen hundred chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
I liked this a lot. What would make it even better would be if you would take more time with it, spell out your points, too add suspense and make it flow at a more comfortable pace. But, yeah, really cool story.
Davifflaelan chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
OH that was funny. Brought a smile to my lips.

I'll be giggleing about this all week now.
foodisgood chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
I like the style a lot. It's good.
teiwaz chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
I liked the gritty, casual writing style of this. It made it that much better.
Morbid Maxwell chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Mr. Chips! Oh...I came by just to see, if anything had been updated and I saw a new story...so of course I checked it out! Oh...but it was too cool! And a bit creepy...especially when you are babysitting at the moment...and the kids are sleeping...and quiet...excuse me.

Morbid Maxwell-The more you hurt me, the more I love you.
Queen of the Damned xx chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Ooh...that's creepy. I liked it.