Reviews for Rings Over Coffee
Achlys Dyes Poetry chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
o, very interesting, i really like the set up of this one, it's charming, very well written and i can feel the characters oddly enough, excellent job
Moonjava chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
I like it. Rather sad but it's good though.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
I am so sorry. it's been months since I read your review and I wanted to thank you. I can't believe my Lulled In is on your favorites. I am truly honored!

I loved it. the poem breaks my heart with every poignant word. your work, to be blunt, is divine and is in dire need of praise.

* noelle
strawberry-toast chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
really good. i want to read more of your stuff, and will find the time to in the near future. you like 'annie on my mind' too? i adore that book. and tamora pierce. i really do like this poem, but can't think of anything else to say.
quiet-zone chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Very very nice! I liked all the emotions and stuff... hehehe. To bad I can't understand them... :-)
Gracie yes that one chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
I like this. Very good. *laughs evilly* Write more please...

TBF
citrus scented chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
this is terrific, as ever. it holds so much and you paint the emotions so simply yet so vivid and effectively. really powerful piece of writing, I like how it makes you piece things together to make sense. its like a scene between two exes who still habour feelings. delicate and sad.