Reviews for Till Death Do We Part
emptyword chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Dear God, that is horrifying. But I am deathly intrigued by the insinuation of a small town where "everybody knew everybody else and nobody at the same time."

I do wonder what these guys (who seem to be pretty clear bad guys according to this chapter alone) would have done if it had been the father to show up. Would it make a difference?
chrissie21 chapter 4 . 8/16/2006
that was a very violent story...I LOVED IT!Nice work!

It was sad, action packed, revoltingly good, had alot of abuse and murder but that's whats so good about it :P can't wait to read more of ya story's

chrissie21
KageNeko chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
creepy, but actually quite goot, well written, nice details, a very nice twist to it.
MasterXtremeist chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
GET A LIFE!
Amanda Drowry chapter 4 . 10/11/2005
I happen to love this story, I love the way it ends! I love the twist! I love everything! There is not a single thing about this that I would change at all, I think you are brilliant and I think your story is brilliant! I loved every second of it!
Jlee-11 chapter 4 . 10/11/2005
I liked your story alot. It is kinda creepy though...but still good...that would be a freaky dream to writin.
miss understanding chapter 4 . 10/7/2005
God...that was scary. It was a shocking ending and a little confusing, but it really makes you think about cruelty. Yeah, that's a big topic on my mind right now because I'm doing a paper on abolitioners. So yeah. Great job. Keep on writing! TOodles! Choco
Ahemait chapter 2 . 10/1/2005
yay, i FINALLY got aroudn to reading this. by the way, your first chapter is still called 'default chapter', just to let you know. and i do liek the name scarlette, thats cool. this is really interesting, update soon so i can rea dit!
Kyria Asimi chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Yay for dream-stories.I like this one. Maybe its the gladiator themes, i'm not sure. I feel bad for Scarlette , update soon!
Amanda Drowry chapter 2 . 9/20/2005
Just as good as the first. Get into Katy's charechter just a little more. She's very interesting to the reader, but you don't want to forget about her charecter and start focussing more on other charecters. I am really loving this. You said something about what these dreams MEAN. I'm thinking, sorry if I'm wrong. It seems to me as if you, the dreamer, is scared of becoming captive. Maybe somethings happening (your engaged, new job, family problems, etc..) and you are becoming worried that if you make the wrong decision you are going to wind up like a caged animal fighting for your life. Or maybe you are finding yourself in a situation where you feel forced to do something you don't want to do (in this case, fight). Or are you scared about losing what you have? Katy has lost her son, possibly her husband, her home, her life, maybe her new friend. Is there a chance that you could lose something in your life, maybe a family member? I wish you the best of luck in your life. If these dreams are keeping you from sleeping than they must have you worried about something that is going on in your life. I hope you get through them and I love the story.
Amanda Drowry chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Very very good! You bring the reader in immediately and that is always appreciated! I cannot think of a single thing to say in the negative considering what you have written or your idea! I am loving every second of this and cannot wait for it to be finished!
miss understanding chapter 2 . 9/19/2005
You have some crazy nightmares...

I like the descriptions and the reference to a Gladiator ring. I personally think that is one of the worst cases of human exploitation. They fed people to starved animals. Yeahh...enough about what I think. lol

The dialog is good and there is some decent witty banter. A must. As of now, your characters seem a little...flat. I like how Katy has multiple levels like she wants to defend Scarlette, but is afraid of getting beaten herself.

This is an example of the selfish nature in people which is fantastic! It's what makes us real! The only problem is that you don't want to make the villains too real or they won't be very believable.

So far I think you've done a good job on this.

I'd like to hear more about it from Katy's 'view'. I realize that it's in the third person but I'd like to hear more about what's going on inside her head. This is a terrifying ordeal. She should be panicking!

(Who wouldn't?)

So I found this at random and I really like. It's true about the fights, and how people seem to crave violence. The gladiators themselves had vast audiences. I imagine this little event gets a good share too.

Great job. Unique plot. I hope you update soon. Ciao. Choco
miss understanding chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Oh gosh that's really creepy...
Ahemait chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
error: Her autumn gold eyes were shining with fear as she stared a the men, wanting' stared AT the... it should be. and frick. my memeory is weird. is this annoying...i think you said it wasnt, but i cant remember gosh. anyway, cool, keep writign. and isnt it cool how i am completely cauight up with your story, kaylee's, and this one! i feel so proud!