Reviews for Dragons
lijuan chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
hi !

lael1bologna chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
really loved it! keep writing!
Creative1014 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Nice.
Caecilia chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I liked this piece, but it seems to me that some of the rhyming at the end of the sentences seemed a bit forced.

I liked how this was from the view of a dragon, very interesting

Beer Run August, at the Roadhouse [Link in profile]

Caecilia
Fluffy Piranha chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Great work you have here. Love the depiction of a dragon in this poem, very stunning. I've got a few corrections, though.

1.) I’ll fly away on dragons wings

(( * I'll fly away on dragon's wings * ))

2.) Most run when I advance

(( This doesn't exactly fit for me, regarding the sentence before it...perhaps something like below?

* And most will run when I advance * ))

3.) I’m older then you, although I am young

(( * I'm older than you, although I am young * ))

4.) Beware: me vengeance is terrible

(( * Beware: my vengeance is terrible * ))
Siamh chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
This is a really good. Surprising because I don't usually read poetry however I noticed your review count and word count, to say the least I was curious. I am happy I got to read this!
Reggid chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I really like this. Very nice job on the poem.
puppymobile chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
i really liked it. it had some good visual sentences that sounded very nice. keep it up!
Sparkle Freak chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Oh wow, you are so right, I didnt think about it before now. It does remind me of Draco, (awsome movie, the secound one was bad though :( anyway) Good work Lakoria, I like this one, good use of words, and a great point of view.
T41N7 chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Yay, I love dragon stuff! I really liked the line "I am older that you, although I am young" That doesn't apply to some elves though. I generally really like fantasy poems, especially when they rhyme. Keep posting your stuff, you're an amazing writer!
StephanieQueen chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
This poem rocks my socks! The description of the dragon was so amazing. You're very talented.
nightdragon0 chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Tells a powerful image of the dragon, and a nice one.
Lakona chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
I love the symbolism.

Great one Jen :)
S. M. Sargent chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
This poem started out strongly but pittled out towards the end... is that the end? It doesn't feel much like an ending to me.
RoadWreckRob chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
This poem reminds me of Draco from the movie Dragonheart. Keep writing - it is a good work. Hope to see you RR some of mine sometime.