Reviews for Stealing the Stars
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Breathtaking and thought-provoking. Your words never fail to astound me.
BellonaFlayreRiver chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
i love the last two lines. it just sums everything up, a perfect closing. lovely.
Korashio chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
like all your others I love this. It would go with a painting I have
Myke Padfoot chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
I loved the title, so I had to read this. It flowed really well (just like everything else you write). I like your writing style, it's smooth and uplifting.

-Myke Padfoot
Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
BEAUTIFUL ENDING! O! Stolen the stars! Great, great, great, imagination - That line alone made the poem! It made the poem completely. Yep, that line 'was' the poem.

Nice, nice, nice job.
Haberdasher chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
very touching, i enjoyed this. the last two lines had such an impact aswell. nicely done. -The Lady Elaine
forgottenmoon831 chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Holy monkeys... Your poems just blow me away! Beautiful writing, as always!
temblance chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Nice poem. You know what my favorite line was?

"Beneath the dark cloak of sky"

That really was very descriptive in a few words, and I liked how you said cloak of sky. Good line.

You also used some great words in there, some that not many people would know-like effulgent. It adds value to the poem, becuase you actually chose unique words to describe your subject.

the last two lines were a nice ending too, it really wrapped it up and gave a feeling of completion.

good job.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
I love those last two lines... awesome
Don'tGiveUpSoSoon chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Wow...that's really good! Thanks for reviewing me by the way! Check out some of my poems! Keep up the good work!

PS: Yeah im trying to make my chapters longer :)
classic violet chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Beautifully written. I love it. Very, very good.
An Inside Joke chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Sad. I'm not really much for angsty romance, but this was downplayed enough to make it especially touching.
kit feral chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Ah, very pretty! I loved the lines "Your words, Shudder of false sincerity, Proven by the silence, That there is no such thing as destiny" and "Because from me, You have selfishly stolen the stars". This flowed very well and had such a sad/sweet tone to it. I really adore it. And the title/theme is wonderfully creative and just oh so beautiful. Great work, keep it up! .
account not in use chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
you always leave me breathless
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
i love it...it's just so...amazing. the emotions are so clear, and your wording is absolutely brilliant. to steal the stars must be a difficult task...heh. you're just an amazing poet, honestly, if i had the time, i would probably spend it reading your work. don't stop writing )

Sumi-chan; What you call love, I call pain.