Reviews for Of the Spirit of the Forest
lovesyoumore chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
Great story. Caeli and Kyesa are adorable.
R. Ficst chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
Aww. Quite adorable, much enjoyed. I particularly like the world you created, and how the two groups meet and discover life outside of their own. I love Kyesa's personality, and his tree-walking. This story was lots of fun!
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
great story. i wish there was a bit of a epilogue about caeli and kyesa and the other couplings tho. very fast pacing. good read. thanks for sharing!
Ben Tramsami chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
That was FANTASTIC! I swear, I haven't been more excited to read a story in a long time. It was wonderful and amazing and fabulous and I could go on forever about how great this story was !

...except I do think those loose ends should be tied up, like what happened to big-bad-mage-guy and maybe Connor and his love meeting up again and, you know, a proper ending. But I'm good for now. Thanks for the great read! I wish you well with your writing journey!

(But please consider an epilogue :D)
Nefariousandrea chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
This story just made me sigh happily a ridiculous number of times. Absolutely brilliant. And I am madly in love with Shaomi lol
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Dress Casual Shoes Sandal Man's Woman's Bags Wholesale

New style of shoes ,jersey .handbag,free shipping

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
The-Angel-Illusion chapter 6 . 4/1/2010
aw cute. Love the story.
Soraya Zeeva chapter 6 . 3/4/2010
I like. You kind of switched from Kyesa and Caeli and the beginning to Tiras and Shaomi here at the end.
Soraya Zeeva chapter 5 . 3/4/2010
Is it not working right because he is only half mage?
Soraya Zeeva chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Caeli likes Kyesa and like usually it's way obvious except for the person in question.
Sanguineus chapter 6 . 12/5/2009
Wow it was awesome! I kinda feel sorry for Shaomi since it wasn't Leir he killed but oh well...
frolic-horror chapter 6 . 12/13/2008
I loved Shaomi. Are you sure you won't ever make a 7th part :P ?

Quite action filled and unexpected. I liked it a lot :) Keep them coming