Reviews for Toby
Aleezak chapter 1 . 4/6
Aww, I hope that you get through this with a strong will and heart 3 I know exactly how you feel. :)
P.S. This poem is so heartfelt and loving. Good job. :)
heart'n'soul-of-ink chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
This almost made me cry... which I guess is kind of silly... but then again, you wrote it, so I guess you understand. I love (in the way that I love the part of Little Women where Beth dies) how you talk about how you don't remember the last time you pet him or kissed him... because that would be the sort of thing I would think about. I can't relate in that particular way, because when my dog was put to sleep we got to say goodbye. But do you know that one of the first things I thought on September 11th was, "I never got to see the towers"? Sorry, that was a bit off-topic. Anyway, this is sweet, sad, and simpley you (I can tell). Nice work. And thanks for your reveiw!

heart'n'soul
lady moonlight chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
this is so strong and heart felt i can feel all the love that i had for him when he was alive and the love i have for him now that he is gone. He most likely hated me but i loved him. I can alway look back on my love for him and i am glad you posted this sorry it took me so long to reviwew! lov's and hugs Allie
Needa S chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Sad, but an awesome tribute to your kitty. Thank ya for your review.
Oriel Vaughn chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Aww... this is one sad yet sweet poem. I love cats! I once saw a kitten lying dead and bleeding under the wheels of a car in the carpark, and it was horrid. My condolences...
yeh chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
-yawn-
writerforever chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Very sad poem. I liked it alot. It was well written. I'm sorry about your cat :(. One of my guinea pigs was killed so I know how it feels to lose a furry friend.
blackrosestears chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
though it was about a cat, still quite sad. Good job.
Martin Peterson chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
*sob*

Matt
charedice chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
this is really pretty..and sad :(.. i like it a lot, but it makes me sad. which is a good thing, i guess. thanks for sharing
The Fourth Fate chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Aw. SO sad. *wipes away invisible tears* Reminds of me of when I lost my dog... Aw. Poor Toby. I'm sorry.
SassyLil'Thunderstorm chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
aww...sweet...I absolutely love cats, their personalities are beautiful to me...but i'm sorry you lost yours...beautiful poem in its memory though...
Britani- Friend of the Bears chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
My dear stephenyay whom i heart very much,your poem has made me cry. i think ill go cry some more for you so you wont have to.
Maisha Mafuriko chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
...Oh I so feel with you and this pain that tugs at your heart... *sending a hug of encouragement your way*
S. M. Sargent chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
I am sincerly crying right now. This is the saddest poem I have ever read, and its not poorly written at all.

My heart goes out to you and Toby, R.I.P.