Reviews for Meet Me At The Junction
axiden chapter 4 . 1/18/2006
It's really cool when you wrote that the guy is Deaf..Good one *2 thumbs up*
annicel chapter 4 . 11/30/2005
Wow... Morgan is awfully intuitive. I like the whole 'broken butterfly' symbolization you did in this chapter. It was an interesting comparison to read. Nice job, chica. 'Looking forward to more. :o)
gsmonks chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Good characterisations and scene writing. Also- a compelling story line that draws you right in.
ghostless87 chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
You must update this. I really really want to read more!
annicel chapter 3 . 11/5/2005
OMG! He's deaf? I LOVE these kinds of stories! Which sounds strange... but I really do! lol O! I'm so excited! I'm so, so sorry that it took so long for me to read and review this. Life has been so crazy as of late. Forgive me? Looking forward to more! :o)
Navee chapter 2 . 9/30/2005
My gosh, I hate the father already! Keep it coming girl! i can't ait to read what happens next. btw, i'm counting on ur story to keep me going to finnish my short story assignment so don't stop k? )
SouledChampion chapter 2 . 9/24/2005
Oh, that's so sad! *sniffle* All that pain and heartache... and an abusive father to top it all off. Correction, an *alcoholic* abusive father. Poor, poor Alynna.

Well, this is definitely going on my Favourites, because I mean really, how could it *not*? Update soon. :)
ChocolateSugar chapter 2 . 9/23/2005
Wow... this is so good, but so sad. I hate abusing fathers! Please, plesae, please update soon!
ChocolateSugar chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Wow, I really like this! I'm going to continue to read and review!
GracE-IouS chapter 2 . 9/23/2005
n.i.c.e:Neat, Interesting, Character developement is nicely coming along and you're diffinitelt getting me Enthusiastic bout this story ;-)
GracE-IouS chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
i like it, will have to read on before saying anything else but awesome prologue ) thumbs up, keep going!
hurt chapter 2 . 9/23/2005
wow.. that was.. writing. what a crappy dad. hope things turn out for the better.

post soon
hurt chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
sounds nice. good.
annicel chapter 2 . 9/22/2005
Ooh... That's so sad! Her dad is such an asshole. It amazes me how horribly parents can treat their children, and your story is a prime example of that abuse. I just hope Alynna (pretty name!) can find someone or something to keep her afloat. She needs to be reminded that there's still some good in the world. -sniffles- Great job. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Alynna chapter 2 . 9/22/2005
If the father was right in front of me now, I'd smash him to pieces.

I like the last part, with the portrait. The symbolism of it all...

Now that we know where it all began, do tell us how it began. :)