Reviews for Tales of the Most Happy
Hopeless03 chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Isn't it Queen Claude of France...? Or maybe Maude is the same...

Why are two French girls in the English court, btw?

I think Hiliary was a male name until quite recently.

That being said, I love the way you portrayed Anne Boleyn. I imagine her as regal as any queen and more so than some.

-Hopeless
Moonbeam Elegance chapter 2 . 10/27/2005
Thats just so cool! Update soon,please!

Moonbeam E
Iron Pyrate chapter 2 . 10/24/2005
Yay! You updated it! Write some more, please!
likethemovies chapter 2 . 10/10/2005
Hmm... last line seems a bit 'tacked on', but otherwise, good story so far. I'm glad you didn't make Anne have a fit in public - she probably would have bitched to her sister, rather than where someone could see it and gossip. You've done your research. :)
KalliopesMuse chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
This is a good start! At first, I felt like I was being overwhelmed with information, but it all fit together in the second paragraph. I especially liked your descriptions of Henry VI's wives, because that was how I imagined them to be however brief you put it. Somehow the name 'Aimee' doesn't quite fit (considering the names were so plain then, Henry married three Catherines and two Annes after all). Is she French? I guess that would make more sense. Anyway, this story seems well written so far (sorry for rambling). I look forward to reading more! - Sarika
Angel Jenna chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
Good chapter although I would have thought Anne would have acted with more rage at being sent into exile. After all, she was known for her temper. Good job though. Update soon!
likethemovies chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Please update!
Caitlin chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
I've always been fascinated by Anne Boleyn, and this sounds like an interesting perspective of her. Very different from the usual "witch" and power-hungry woman. Please write more!
Angel Jenna chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
I absoultly love Anne Boleyn and Tudor history. This sounds like it is going to be a great story. I can't wait to read more. Update soon!