Reviews for Forever silence
Not Quite Dry Eyed chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
It's hard when you think it's your fault when your friends feel they have nothing left in the world...it always makes me feel horrible to here my friends say they have nothing left to live for when i feel that they are all that keeps me alive sometime...great ob on this one too...keep writing...

Jessica
darkmistresslae chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Yeah. I liked this. One thing though, I don't think the word "forever" works in the last line. Something like "eternal" or "everlasting" would fit better. Forever just doesn't really make sense to me. Other than that, though, I liked it. The tone and regret and all was really nice. Good job.
AllyCred chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
OMG...babe that is so sad...but beautiful...well done for expressing urself, you know if you need me just send me an e-mail, love ya friend.

Lots of loveAC
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
so sad and powerful.. very angsty to... nicely done
xoxoMizzatxoxo chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
So sad. Just one thing that I controdict, I think that you are an awesome friend. Keep up the good work. Please read and review!
SerialXLain chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
I like the "red painted wrist" line. And I think I like this poem because I can relate to it-that helplessness of knowing that your friend is having problems and not being able to bring yourself to help.

Great job with the emotion of this too.
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
This is so beautiful, hauntingly beautiful. So well written. Great job on this, really strong and powerful. QueenVixta