Reviews for Dragon's Angel
miss understanding chapter 2 . 9/21/2005
Amazing that a son can be so different from his father. I am glad that he respects the immortal races. I still don't like Trovalyn. How could he abuse such a kindhearted son? Do F'van and Kavron know each other?

I'm guessing, from the story, that Trovalyn's loyalties are insure by something more than simple duty and honor. I think he has a thing for the queen. They'd make a great couple. She seems like as much of a b* as he is.

You left it on just the right note for suspense. I can't wait to meet the dragon. Val, as you call her, seems like she's of the friendly the variety and not the roast your bum like holiday ham kind.

Kavron certainly seems to think of her highly and I trust his judgment. Until next time. Toodles! Choco
Prince Alpha chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Quit an interesting prologue thoroughly but i argeed with choco. I hat that Troy someone. But nice.
miss understanding chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Oh, poor dragon. I really don't like Trovalyn. Why would you want to kill the last magical creature of its kind? I think I hate him. I like F'van though. He seems nice and he's certainly humble. F'van is so much more likable, especially when compared to his lord. Interesting... Toodles! choco
LookingforagoodStory chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Quite interesting. It's got my intrest piqued. Try adding a bit more description of the surroundings and such. That's all i can think of, i can't wait to read more _
Holli-chan Stevens chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Wow.. Interesting. Great prologue, it makes me want to read more. A LOT more. Really no CC to give on this, it all seemed pretty good to me. Some of it I would make changes to if it were my story, but it all pretty much fits into your writing style. I'll be coming back to this! See ya!

-Holli!