Reviews for Singing Emotions
Colonel Augen chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Kind of gives hope to the reader..brightens the mind as the reading goes, but it doesn't seem as fluant as some other of your poems..
zeusfluff chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Another great poem. Sounds like something I did to someone I grew very close to. But I know deep in her heart that she's forgiven me. Keep up the great work on your poems. Amor mucho (much love), Melissa
Aspiring Author chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
I really like this. It strikes home to me, because I'm always afraid that I'll hurt somebody irrepairably. thanks for writing about it.

And thank you for your review. I would like a title for it as well, but I don't have one. Do you have any suggestions?
Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Very sweet. A nice message to pass alone.
D Byron chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Wow! This is excellent stuff. I am particularly fond of the use of "soaring", "cerulean" and "fortitude" in the same line. Read out loud it sounds amazing.
Roth Jopalse Sammuels chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
After reading a more recent poem, where you talk about how people don't tend to write with the heart, you prove here that writing from the heart can produce great works indeed. I like this a lot. Your going into my favorites now.
blacktearsofinnocence chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
hey, wow. i'm glad you and your friend are talking again. yes, i know how this feels all too well (*sigh*) well, some of my favorite lines in this poem would have to be "close your eyes and forget the past/have faith in wishes and believe they will last/the lulliby of emotions sweeping away your sorrow/ illumintaing this path for a brighter tomorrow". this is very good. i feel the emotion in this piece(*smile*) well, keep writing forever and always and thank you so much for the very nice review you gave me, its very much appreciated!

davida
Pheobe Meryll chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Very sweet! Your rythem was loose and kind of wandered, but I liked it that way. Your word choice and the imagery they bring to mind is beautiful.
forgottenmoon831 chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
I don't know what to say, your poems are incredibly beautiful! You are very gifted with your way with words, never stop writing! Please!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
I like this.. its very sweet and well done.. if you need help eliminating the double spacing let me know
Plinky chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Lovely descriptions. THis was a beautiful poem. I loved "Cerulean skies". This was really beautiful.
Aurora Borealis 91 chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Wonderful, as usual o, this one has a very touching aspect because it reminds us all, thats sometimes, it is better just to let go and move on... _ME
Ian Shweltser chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
WOW! You have got a way with words. It was great. Good job!

ian
in theory chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
I've been in your position before, through my own fault, and like you I wrote about it eventually. I loved the sense of honesty and the happy tone it takes on is refreshing.
EmbersAblaze-IgnitedIcicle chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Nice poem, full of loftiness when hoping for another chance. The dreamy exceptions given for mistakes.

It is great whenever someone forgives me, yet it is I who is afraid to sing the same exact song.

But this poem is much happier and well constructed than I am. LoL Yeah, jokes. :)