Reviews for colorless blood
HollyRose2043 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I like the brevity of it; every word is made more special and meaningful. If this poem were a person, it would be someone that abruptly drags you into a dark alley to scream at you for five seconds, shaking you by the shoulders, say goodbye, and then leave. It's very memorable, and I liked it a lot.
rooftopboys chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
disturbing, definitely. but brilliant.
crimson cyanide chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Seriously chilling, though i have to admit that i found the line "finger the live lips on your rotting flesh" a bit too grotesque
braindead1345 chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
awesome
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
oh wow :. that was pretty fucking twisted and AMAZING...
Ren Sorayume chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
the words create a spinechilling image, but in a good way. well done, i like it.
La Gitane chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
oh gosh, I can't believe this poem... it is truly brilliant. The words and phrases and sounds, juxtaposed with the idea... all make it so powerfully chilling. Morbid. Scarily Beautiful.
Dorian D chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
This reads like a thrilling murder novel. Brilliant, in short. It reminds me a bit of Perfume for some reason... Have you ever read it?
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Morbid and deliciously chilling. Excellent piece of work, especially the last two lines.
Gypsy-Love chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
"don't scream, darling, don't scream"

love it.
Galadh Niniel chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Wiw, very unusual and expressive, a powerful, haunting poem, both in its ideas and language, you've certainly got talent.
astral boy chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
absolutely amazing. i love it.
Lellida chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
Ew, but at the same time you made it so poetic and delicate. I like it a lot, especially the first line and the last ones.
white-clouds chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Woah...that was scary and beautiful at the same time. You're a FANTASTIC writer.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
I was disturbed and almost awed by this piece in a strange way.

I found the imagery grotesque if I took it in one way and sickening in another. I guess I look too deep in poetry.

I found a dead love in one part of my mind and a dead body in another.

Very good piece... artsy format... good flow.

Bravo... I will have to check out some of your other pieces.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »