Reviews for Trachea
Rebecca Kelsey chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
very interesting and beautiful, great imagrey
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
(Burry yourself inside of me!)...bury

I like this.. the whole roses thing is really cool & well done
in theory chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
This is such a dramatic dialogue between (it seems) yourself and your inner writer, haha that sounds corny but I think it stands out here. The title is gorgeous.
account not in use chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
The scene playing out in my head was so heartbreaking. But oddly triumphant 'I'll fuck you over first'...wonderul job, I love this line 'I'm a strange-seasoned girl' almost like your referring tantalizingly to your life and love experiences. It just comes across so sexily. Brutally powerful.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Very graphical, but interesting images you've conveyed...nice work!
Chandra-Moon chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Oh so original and beautiful!

I think you have a typo-"milted" should be "melted"? I love that phrase anyways...my favorie part of the poem.
backseats on thursdays chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
As ALWAYS, AWESOME-AMAZING-STUNNING-WONDERFUL...I'm out of words...But you get the idea?
GLP chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Real bitter sweet one. i like it, the mood is strangely compelling. iz xx
Skaprunk chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Hey. I love this. I had t read it twice and it still made me think. This is one of those poems that make me think later. I love it.

muchloveExcaliber
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
I like, that is all I have to say! :)
Darcia Plushie chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Very, very lovely. Nice imagery.
Guarded Silence chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Good imagery, and well written. When I first read it the first few lines surprised me; two of my poems are Your Name On My Wrist and Death of Roses, and YNOMW is sort of similar in concept... idk, less dramatic maybe.

sorry, i'm rambling. good poem. Especially liked "my eyes / (remember you told me?) / were the photographs / that copied / and crystallized / winter / wonderfully."
catseyeview chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
wow! there are some stand out lines here...I love the picture - the feel of the roses growing from someone - the skin the dirt - the earth, wonderful stretches of the imagination to bring your points home!
KwazyKandyPie chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
oh my, what wonderful metahpors and imagery! creepy imagery, but THAT'S WHATS GREAT! _ one my favorites, it's, "bloody brilliant!" I'm not British, but i have the right to use the phrase. ...right? -kwazykandypie AKA Kelly Ann-
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
everything about this is simply gorgeous. you write beautifully and bring out this laking that I can't see anyone else conjour. amazing.

* noelle