Reviews for Becoming
SpawnMeister666 chapter 10 . 10/11/2006
I don't like this story much. It seems like you've picked a potentially contentious subject matter, and then tried to write about it in the safest way possible.

Things with this story don't really flow as well as a lot of your other stories, and the character deveopment is nowhere near as good as normal.

I found myself sat here pretty bored, really not caring about anyone involved in the tale enough to properly hold my attention.

Definately not your best work in my opinion, and I'm personally glad I've read so many of your stories to be able to consider this as probably nothing more than a blip, and something that was perhaps written on an off day.

Spawny
Elizabeth Ebony chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
I like .
Kafziel chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Courtroom drama...not something I'm usually interested in, but you've painted an interesting portrayel hear, and I'm curious to see how this all turns out, past the trial.

First off, my hat is off to you. I can honestly say this is the first time I've read something with this subject matter on fictionpress and once again, hats off for approaching it so maturely.

I liked how Josh's answers were worded and came across. Very natural for a man in his position, not forced or artificial.

Nothing really stands out as 'repeated' (phrases overused and the such).

Well, considering its the first chapter, there's not much to actually say but good work, haha. So...good work.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
wow, a court case eh? very intriguing update soon

keep writing!