Reviews for Wolf Moon
Sercus Kaynine chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
All right, I'm just going to straight-out say that this does not seem like a oneshot. True, there was a climax and all, but I'm interested in the rest of the story.

No offense meant, as I very much enjoyed this. I fell in love with the characters at once (rude thieves have always been my style), and the whole thing was just awesome. It's just... now I'm ready for some more.

You don't have to continue, of course, but still, this sounds like a really good story. Totally gripping and all.

Keep writing!
Minx chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
y'know - I don't even wanna know where you learned that bit about the blood and the knife and the bleeding to death. Really don't. Glad you explained the reference though. Was kinda stumped. GREAT STORY THOUGH! I ADORE magical/mystical/fantasy stuff, your story reminded me of one of my favorite books 'A Cavern of Black Ice' by J. . There was a sequel 'A Fortress of Grey Ice' and there's meant to be a third one but it's been "delayed" pfft. bloody figures . . .
Charmed Sherwood chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
The title was the first thing that drew me in but the way you wrote kept me enthralled the whole time. This is marvelous.