Reviews for My Thoughtbook
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
wow jessica, that was really deep. (Hey, my name is Jessica Turner too. What a koinky-dink!) No but really, you questions, comments, concerns, and fears are quite thought provoking, and made me think for quite awhile. so, bye jess! p.s. luvved ur other stories. Especially Consumed by Feelings. Can't wait for more chappies!
Eire Rain chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
You have a lot of the same fears as me. Just a note: I have heard you swallow eight spiders in a lifetime. Not many, so I'm okay with it :)

I really liked this. I have never thought to do anything like this. I always just keep my fears to myself. Yeah, I want to be a writer also but I don't believe I have what it takes either. I am scared that in ten years I will be exactly the same as I am now. It really freaks me out. lol.

Oh yeah, just wanted to say thanks so much for your reviews. They made me smile. Yes, I have read Dreamland by Sarah Dessen. I thought it was amazing. I love her writing. That is the darkest thing I've ever read from her though. I usually read her stuff when I need something light and fluffy romantic. :) Well, keep up the good work!