Reviews for Food
kaydanse chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Wow. I agree with the last review that this was truly how a person with an eating disorder feels. I've struggled with it for a while and the things you wrote are some of the exact things I think throughout everyday life. Great job.

But eating truly makes one so much happier. Even if it doesn't feel like it at first. You kinda begin to realize that you were trapped within the disorder while you had it.

I loved the poem. I actually teared up a little because you never think that anyone will understand. This proves that people do understand and God will never let you go through anything that He won't send help with.

Great job. I really loved it. :)

k
The Salt Lake Queen chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Wow. That was a fantastic poem, and I can completely identify. I went through a long period of struggling against becoming anorexic...it's still a daily struggle...and you've shown the thought processes involved really well.
DLW chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Whoa. This was really good. I felt the conflict of the whole dynamic situation. I loved your bold lines; it added to the whole feeling of the piece. Very good. Keep it up.