Reviews for Pathetic
Mandy S. Bryan chapter 14 . 11/14/2013
Nice story.
vipera.422 chapter 14 . 9/7/2012
I enjoyed the story and have to admit it was very different from most other stories I've read so far. I liked the ending though I'd love for the story to continue so we could see how Denim and Jared's relationship develops now that they're more than just friends.
I really admired Denim's patience because sometimes Jared acted like a spoiled brat and I would have throttled him if I'd been in Denim's place. I guess it's true that opposites attract.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/5/2012
Very well done
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 14 . 1/16/2012
Aww this was such a great story! I loved how Jared always caused some sort of trouble, but I simply adored Denim. I found it extreamly swooning (is that even being used in the correct context?) how Denim was fighting the firefighters just to get into the burninf cabin, just becasue he thought Jared was still in there :3 I wish there was more D: Ah well, fantastic job on this. I really enjoyed it! :D
lunasea chapter 14 . 1/2/2012
I really loved this story! It was different than others and really caught my attention and definitely kept it throughout! Great job really.
Emevoli chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
Mouthy for a 13 year old, don't cha think? :) I would be impressed by someone who stood up for themselves as strongly as Jared stood up for himself.
Penny-0-Wryter chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
I'm not much for on the spot thinking - and this includes reviewing - but I will say this: I like the character you have created for Denim. I like how he speaks, so formal, so untainted by slang. I like how he thinks. It is refreshing to find a character who is unique. So many authors think they are unique simply for having the ability to write. It is a blessing, yes, but all the greater when your individuality shines through your characters.

Perhaps it is the other way around, as I have often thought.

Our characters shine their individuality through us and that is what makes us so...

Regardless, I am thus far enjoying your story.
Abrasive chapter 14 . 9/30/2010
I loved how well thought-out this story was, how Denim's character developed, how Jared's character was so real - still an adolescent. Their relationship was excellently described and you really seemed to have captured the taboo aspects and dealt with them effectively.

Your prose was wonderful, sometimes poetic. However, at times the lack of abbreviations was jarring, for example, "he is" rather than "he's", but I got used to it.

A lovely story.
Uncle Rupert chapter 14 . 3/24/2010
i loved jared and denim good story
Uncle Rupert chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
ah cruel fate,poor child but lucky us, death is a brilliant start, it ranks well above birth hmm funny how the mind works.
UnknownHypocrite chapter 14 . 10/22/2007
This is such a great story. I love the way your mind works. I never would have thought of something like this. Awesome job on it.
Mademoiselle Rouge chapter 14 . 6/26/2007
That was really good :)

The most important things are settled in the epilogue - i think - and the ending leaves loads of space for happiness. I like that it's not really cheesy and sappy - no 'i love you', no excessively romantic declarations, ect - but still shows so much love.

I however do hope Denim makes sure Jared dyes his hair back to black ;) LOL

Great story ! Hope you'll write more.

Akai ringo
deleteaccount128413 chapter 14 . 3/2/2007
wow

awsome story

i really liked it!

hope to see ye write more stories

note: i love denim's name... like the fabric
Painted Desert chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
it's good so far.
Kayleigh chapter 9 . 1/4/2007
Ah, ok! I completely take back my last words about the story having no direction. It's really great, but I am so mystified by Jared's & Denims relationship ;o! Is denim a father figure, or is he an older man who is the future boyfriend of Jared? Mystery. It's good! Can't wait to see what happens next.
103 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »