Reviews for I'll Miss you
elvenstorm chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
That's a really touching piece that you've written! It's very soft and gentle with lovely emotions. Well done x
DarkWonders chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
this is sad i dotn know who its realli directed at but i have a idea... keep it up its sad i nearly cried.. cheers jade xox
Jezsh chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
sweet and heartfelt, like it.
Pink Sparrow chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
This is sad and powerful and I love the way this is written.
celentia chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
sweet poem! great emotions in there. good work.
BrightThief chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
I like it. It really makes the reader understand what you were feeling.

The short lines really make the poem wonderful.
RansomInBloodandSilver chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
That's so sweet. it has really strong emotions behind it, and it's nice to know that you will miss someone enough to write a poem for them... do you always do that?
WalkaLongRoadMyFallenAngel chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Yes well... I love it. It made me all misty... Well done! Keep up the good work and always let your soul kin know what is going on and what you are thinking. i like it.

Ciao, Fallen Angel
Pure Autumn chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
omg that is so sad - very good
Helpless-Dreamer01 chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
That made me cry. Thank you so much! And i bloody hope you come back lol. You ain't leavin me here on my own forever.

Thank you *hugs so tight*! I feel all soppy now! lol. I hope you are having fun and once again i say thank you. I miss you too sister. See you very soon.

Love ya, Dani
tears-of-innocence chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
I like the short stanzas and lines, they definately add to the emotion. and I can relate to the poem. It flows really well. Thankyou. I loved it.
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
This is simply poignant. Just beautiful.

~~Trinity
Lyrabird chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
that has really nice imagery. i can relate to that...my friend moved away. really nice. keep it up!~cassie~
The Ash File chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
you can really sense the emotion throughout this poem, well done. i love the short lines and stanza's, adds a great effect! thanks for the reviews as well! ash xoxox
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
aw.. thats so sweet the separation is hard~ good work

keep writing!